BY 9LIVES

9Lives® Tender Nibbles with Real Chicken in Gravy Cat Food.
Morris®. see more...

Katie S.
My cats enjoy this cat food. My senior cat prefers a Pate style more though. This brand is cheaper and easy to find. I will continue to purchase this kind of wet cat food as well as a pate style in this brand for my picky senior cat.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
My cats don't really seem to like this brand of cat food. They kind of just stick their noses up and walk away when I try to feed it to them.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
My cat loves all canned food, he isn't picky which makes sense why he also loved this can food! It comes in many flavors as well :)
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
My cat eats it but she's not picky when it comes to wet can food. She loves it all from the very cheap brands like this to the more expensive brands.
Katie  r.
Huntsville, TX
I love that this is a great price! My cat only gets wet food as a treat and she loves this brand!
Francheska N.
Humacao
The 9 lives tender nibbles with real chicken in gravy is a real treat for my cat food is one of my cats favorite food. I give her dry food and this products provides her with the balance tuition that a a house cat need plus it doesn't have a strong odder and it help control hair balls.