9Lives Tender Nibbles with Real Chicken in Gravy Cat Food - 4 CT

by 9lives

9Lives® Tender Nibbles with Real Chicken in Gravy Cat Food.
Morris®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Tender Nibbles with Real Chicken in Gravy Cat Food - 4 CT!
How would you rate this product?
My cats have really made their favoritism of this brand is absolutely clear. We honestly don't bother buying any other brand because they have fallen in love with anything that 9lives makes from wet to dry they love it all. The selection or fish flavors is a hit in my house. Big fan
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have been using this product for 3 years and hasn’t been a disappointment. Price is more than reasonable and easy to find at most stores. My kitty loves and along with most of their other flavors!
Hiltons
My cats loves this. It's packaged good and the cats r really easy to open up and fast to open up too. I love that it has chucks and gravy too. It's also good 4 them too.
My cat came in as a stray and I wasn’t sure if it was going to stick around or not, so I purchased 9 loves from our dollar general because it was affordable and the brand has been around for a long time & they cat loved it & I’ve bought this brand for him every since! I don’t like changing up brands of food on animals because of stomach issues, but 9 lives is my go to for dry and soft food
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats enjoy this cat food. My senior cat prefers a Pate style more though. This brand is cheaper and easy to find. I will continue to purchase this kind of wet cat food as well as a pate style in this brand for my picky senior cat.
Bledsoe , KY
Affordable, wet, healthy, preportioned cat food. It’s the only cat food our outdoor kitty will agree to eat. If he is happy with his food that’s all that matters because he is very picky.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat usually eats dry food. When he's good I give him this and he loves it. My cat is really active so it's hard to put a lil more weight in him. This is good for that as well.
West New York, NJ
My cat eats it but she's not picky when it comes to wet can food. She loves it all from the very cheap brands like this to the more expensive brands.
Bakersfield , CA
My cats always love 9 lives. They're always so tasty for them and come meowing when they hear the can open. Very affordable and deff a kitty fav.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats don't really seem to like this brand of cat food. They kind of just stick their noses up and walk away when I try to feed it to them.

Looking for your answer?