9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

Indulge your cat with 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce cat food. This tasty meal features hearty bites made with real turkey and chicken in a seasoned sauce for the taste cats love with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life. see more...

90s-199x A.
Orlando, FL
He loves this. At first he was skeptical because he's always been on dry food but he loves it. It's not pricey at all. It's worth getting especially if your cat is stubborn. I would buy this again and I would recommend
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat liked it at first but then she didn't want any after having it only a couple of times. I don't know if it was just because she didn't like the taste or smell. I have purchased other brands that she likes better.
Ashley H.
My cat won't eat this brand. i don't know what it is. No matter what flavor I got. I don't know if it the smell or quality, he won't go near it.
Dominique P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can’t keep my cats away from this stuff! They prefer this stuff over hard any day of the week
LouAnn F.
Mineral , VA
My cats are 9 lives cats for life! They will turn up their noses to any other brand of wet cat food.