Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat Food9lives
Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce Wet Cat Food

9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce Wet Cat Food

by 9lives

Indulge your cat with 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce cat food. This tasty meal features hearty bites made with real turkey and chicken in a seasoned sauce for the taste cats love with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Turkey & Chicken in Sauce Wet Cat Food!
carrie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats go crazy over this 9 lives tender morsels turkey and chicken in sauce wet food. They line up for their little dish every morning patiently and its adorable.
Cali N.
Lk Panasoffke, FL
My cats love this hardy and chunky canned food. We've tried other brands but they don't eat them like they do this one.
Rosemary S.
Columbus, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have eaten this and they always seem to enjoy it. I have two cats. They are medium sized cats. I cant say any food remains when the are done so doesnt seem to need improvements.
Laurette C.
Panama City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great price. I usually get a 4 pack for $1.50. I only feed them this as a treat. So I only buy like 4 4 packs a month. I split ½ can between them.
Kelsey L.
Johnstown, NY
My senior female cat goes nuts for any of the Tender Morsals flavors, especially the salmon one. She has chronic constipation issues and I think the gravy adds much needed hydration to her diet as well.
Hannah G.
Tylertown, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this can food!! It’s not their regular food, but it’s the only cheaper brand they will eat. Good quality for a great price. Would definitely recommend if you don’t have much to spend!
LouAnn F.
Mineral , VA
My cats are 9 lives cats for life! They will turn up their noses to any other brand of wet cat food.
Tiny S.
Rio Grande City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoys eating then so that’s good I think he likes them I really hope v.
My cat enjoys eating then so that’s good I think he likes them I really hope v.
90s-199x A.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loves this. At first he was skeptical because he's always been on dry food but he loves it. It's not pricey at all. It's worth getting especially if your cat is stubborn. I would buy this again and I would recommend
Dominique P.
Calumet City, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can’t keep my cats away from this stuff! They prefer this stuff over hard any day of the week

Looking for your answer?