9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Flaked Tuna in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Indulge your cat with every irresistible bite of 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Flaked Tuna in Sauce cat food. It's a delicious meal made with real flaked tuna in savory sauce for the taste they love and the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this stuff! Well, I think he does anyway. Normally he's very picky but he ate all of this! He often prefers things that are not fish or sea food flavored so needless to say I was shocked when he actually ate it! I can't imagine eating the same food every day for the rest of my life so I like to switch it up for him whenever I can.