9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Flaked Tuna in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

Indulge your cat with every irresistible bite of 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Flaked Tuna in Sauce cat food. It's a delicious meal made with real flaked tuna in savory sauce for the taste they love and the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life. see more...

Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only wet food my cats will eat to the point of leaving their bowls clean. I purchase the 4 can pack for $1.58 at Walmart so not only do my cats love it, but my wallet does too. I love stocking up on this food because it truly has changed my cats lives and they'll even hunt it down in the kitchen. 9Lives Tender Morsels with Real Flaked Tuna & Egg Bits in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
My cat loves this stuff! Well, I think he does anyway. Normally he's very picky but he ate all of this! He often prefers things that are not fish or sea food flavored so needless to say I was shocked when he actually ate it! I can't imagine eating the same food every day for the rest of my life so I like to switch it up for him whenever I can.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Her favorite flavor of the brand. Great value, and product. I feed her this mix up with her dry food. She absolutely loves and finishes her food all up.