Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat Food9lives
Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

by 9lives

Treat your cat to the tastes he loves with every meal in the 9Lives Poultry Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food. This variety pack has four decadent flavors featuring tender, hearty cuts or grounds made with real chicken or turkey—it's full of the flavors cats love with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack!
My cats really like the 9lives wet cat food. They chow down and have it gone in no time.
Broken Arrow, OK
9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Alisa J.
9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Alisa J.
We have two cats that seem to be very happy with this brand of wet cat food. And we have tried all the others and this is the only one that the both will eat all of it. My cats really enjoy their 9lives. They are very healthy with shiny coats. Besides Morris looks like my calico kitty's father))
Beaverton, OR
I buy this a majority of the time. it's cheaper to buy the bigger sizes in the log run. my cats prefer pate but don't care which flavor. I mix it up between this and the seafood varieties. they eat all their food every day which is a good sign. lol
Hard or wet cat food 9 lives is the only brand we get. I switch to some purple bag before bc the cat I rescued was on it and all my cats were having potty problems. Never doing that again.
Battle Ground, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I have noticed that my cats are not a fan of the wet cat food that has chunks or shreds so unfortunately I was not able to use half of the food in this box. Now, I just buy the 4 packs of whatever pâté I see that I know they’ll eat.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love the pate. I like the affordability of 9lives- I've switched from the higher priced brands that I bought in bulk at SAMs to this. Plus, I feel like the food is more sustainable. They spend more time enjoying this food rather than scarfing down the other stuff. I do wish my Walmart would carry more flavor varieties. For reference, I give them half a can each in the morning, then half at lunch. They also have dry food.
Bondurant , IA
We fed our old cat these before she passed away because her teeth were fragile and couldn't eat hard food. She loved them. The only flaw is the awful smell.
I buy these because it's cheaper and our cats eat this wet food only once a day and they love it.
Trenton, NJ
9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Meghan D.
Weve alternated from friskies to 9lives over the years and my cats enjoy the varieties because they also show the ones they don't like we know this one is a winner!
Fillmore, NY
My cat is very picky, and has had to go on a diet. This food is one of the only ones he will eat.

Looking for your answer?