BY 9LIVES

9Lives Plus Care Grilled Tuna & Egg Cat Food: 100% complete and balanced for adult cats Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH Helps promote healthy immune system Helps support healthy digestion see more...

Nancy C.
This is my cat’s favorite food. She’s very picky about what she eats and will only eat a couple of brands but 9Lives is her very favorite. Since she’s the queen around here, I’ll continue to buy her the favorite kind.
Leighanna H.
Vinton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three cats seem to like it, but it doesn't have real chicken in it and a lot of ingredients I'm unsure of what they are. This is usually what I buy when it's last minute and I've run out of munch to give my cats, but they're always excited and rush to their bowls. I made sure to get pluscare so they're happy from the inside out :)))
April F.
Glasgow, KY
My cat has a chronic urinary condition that requires a special diet. When the high end brand wasn't helping we switched to this. He hasn't had a problem since! He loves it and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a kitty with special urinary tract needs.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
My cat only likes 9 lives brand cat food. The plus care variety is the one I usually buy. She's been eating it for about 6 years now and is as healthy as can be. Her fur is soft and her weight is just right. I will continue to buy this brand for the nutrition and it is priced low as well. I really appreciate that.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
I bought this for my cats and they didn't eat it. I use meow mix regularly and they store was out so i tried this one and I'd have to say even though it's cheaper i won't buy it again because my cats wouldn't go near it.
Virginia B.
Fremont, MI
My cat loves this stuff! Last time i went to pick up his cat food i accidentally got the wrong one also by the 9 lives brand and he did not like it. It might sound silly but this actually does help fight urinary tract infections like it says!
Sherree S.
Rochester, NY
This is definitely a cheap brand, but the ingredients weren't too terrible for the price. I have a picky cat, and he wouldn't touch it - so unfortunately we had to return it. Wish it would have worked out!
Jessica H.
Little Rock, AR
My cat loves this brand and flavor! I've gotten other brands just to change things up but she doesn't seen to like the others nearly as much!
kassi c.
One of my cats has urinary tract infections every now and then. I started feeding him this food and he never has them anymore!
Anastasia M.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really like this food. My vehicle recommended giving her a plus care type of food as she has some digestive issues