9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Tuna & Shrimp Wet Cat Food

by 9lives

Take your cat to the coast with 9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Tuna & Shrimp cat food. It's the decadent taste of real tuna and shrimp they want with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

Would you recommend heating this up for my cat?
Start your review of 9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Tuna & Shrimp Wet Cat Food!
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I stocked up on a bunch of 9lives wet cat food cans recently and this is one of the products we tried. You can definitely smell the seafood when it's open so it would be a great treat to use to get your cat to come inside if it's not listening. Our kitty loved the flavor. We mix it in with dried food.
Purchased at: Target
This is the ONLY canned cat food my 3 fur babies can eat. It is gentle on their sensitive digestive system and they love the flavors. My cats are very finicky so if they like it, I LOVE it!!
North East, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Of my two cats one absulutely loved this flavor and texture and one wouldn't have anything to do with it. Of the one that did love it, it seemed to be gentle on his tummy so no throwups afterwards. Also, not terrible on the bludget..
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Me gusta el precio y la calidad lo único que no me gusta es que muchas veces tengo que abrir las latas con el abrelatas porque las tapaderas vienen defectuosas 9 Lives 9Lives Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner 22 oz
Shelbyville, IN
This is the only stuff my sister's cat loves. The only thing she will eat too. Plus it is not expensive. Which is a plus.
Walnut Cove, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good choice for cats. every cat I've ever had liked nine lives. I've never had a problem getting them to eat it.
beaufort
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this.she is very picky and will only eat this or real tuna. Good price. Easy to find
Great cat food. Just oddly never agrees with one of my cats. My other loves 9 lives tho.
N Attleboro, MA
My cats don't like the pieces, they prefer the pate. would also prefer more juice.