9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Salmon Wet Cat Food

by 9lives

Take your cat to the coast with 9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Salmon cat food. It's a decadent meal made with real succulent salmon for the taste they love with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Salmon Wet Cat Food!
Tutor Key, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My FurBabies loves pate wet cat food. I have two cats so I divide one can between them for their night feeding. They get dry cat food in the morning s. They seem to prefer wet over dry. I am satisfied and would recommend this wet cat food for your cat/cats.
Paterson, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats really seem to love this flavor of salmon! They have a mostly dry cat food diet but I will give them this a couple times a week. They enjoy it a lot and it's affordable and I know that I can trust the 9Lives brand. Highly recommended for your little furry friends.
Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat will eat the classic, pate style and this is it. She's pretty picky, but she will eat this food. My only concern is that I don't know if it's "as good" as other cat food out there. I want to know what goes into the food I buy for my pet and i have a feeling this may not be the best of the best.
Ashtabula, OH
I run a large Siamese Cattery, siameseifyyoupleeze.com and I have always used this food as a supplement for my cats and kittens. They all seem to love it and it keeps them healthy. Also, no throwing up with this food. that is a blessing for any breeder. I would highly recommend this product to any cat owner.
West New York, NJ
This cat food is pretty cheap. I buy a case of this and feed it to the stray cat that comes around my house and plays with my cat through the glass doors lol. its cute and the cat enjoy the free food. He won't come in the house though, guess he enjoys his freedom lol
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Salmon Wet Cat Food uploaded by heidi V.
Purchased at: Target
My cats love the 9 lives meaty pate they can't get enough of it. Gid forbid I mistakenly grab a different can they will bat the bowl straight to the door lol.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat did not like this. Maybe my cat is weird but she did not eat it. It was a waste of cat food. Maybe wet food is not her thing
wellston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bob tail cat loves 9 lives... She will eat it over any other brand.. But my male 2 year old tom cat will not eat soft food...
Belchertown
My cat only eats the pate food. He loves this food and it is all I buy for him. I add water too
Lakeside, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I've used this product before but my cats weren't much of a fun. They snuffed and walked away