9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Ocean Whitefish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24) uploaded by Calley W.9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Ocean Whitefish Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24) uploaded by Calley W.

BY 9LIVES

Take your cat to the coast with 9Lives Meaty Pate with Real Ocean Whitefish cat food. It's a decadent meal featuring tender grounds made with real ocean whitefish for the taste they love with the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life. see more...

Alicia M.
Fulton
Our cats love 9 lives... We feed them a can for breakfast.. and a can for dinner.. we take care of outdoor cats as well and feed them a can for breakfast and dinner. Fair price too.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A stray has recently adopted us, and this was one of the flavors we chose for him! He loved it, and always comes back to see if we have more.
Tish O.
P C Beach, FL
My cats can hear the top open! They come running for It! 9 lives is their favorite. Can't beat the price, great variety as well.
shauna h.
Sparrows Point, MD
My cat eats it and likes it. My cat only likes this brand of cat food. But he only likes certain flavors.
Christy H.
lesage, WV - West Virginia
My cats love all these great flavors they offer. I haven't found one yet that they don't like.