9Lives Meaty Pate Super Supper Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24) uploaded by Leah B.

BY 9LIVES

IVS1005: Features: -Wet cat food-Great taste of tender meaty bits with a savory gravy creating a moist delicious meal-Adjust as needed for your cat's age and activity level-Crude Protein: Min 9.0pct-Crude Fat: Min 4.5pct-Crude Fiber: Max 1.0pct-Moisture: Max 78.0pct-Ash: Max 4.0pct-Taurine: Min 0.05pct-Feed an adult 6-8 lb cat or a 3 lb kitten one can twice a day-Capacity: 5.5 Oz. Color/Finish: -Meat by-products, water sufficient for processing, poultry by-products, fish, chicken, calcium carbonate, guar gum, salt, potassium chloride, sodium tripolyphosphate, titanium dioxide, dried whey, choline chloride, carrageenan, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (magnesium oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, sodium nitrite (to promote color retention). Dimensions: -Weight: 0.43 lb-Dimensions: 3.4" H x 1.5" W x 3.4" D. see more...

Lana O.
My cat only gets the 9 lives super supper pate as an added treat to his regular meals of 9 lives dry indoor cat food...its his favorite...and using these 9 lives products keeps him healthy and happy
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,107 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I purchased this product at an affordable price at Dollar General and my cat and dog both seem to like it. They gobbled it up within 10 minutes of setting it out for them to eat.
Leah B.
9Lives Meaty Pate Super Supper Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24) is a treat for my cats. I feed them both wet and dry food. They like most of the 9 Lives Pate type foods, but Super Summer is the one they go crazy for.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will never buy these for my cat again! These were cheaper yes and my cat will eat them but the quality is awful. Have you looked in these? First of all no cat food smells good but this is so bad and these looks to be bones or something in it.
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite wet food. She only eats wet food in the mornings and I only give her 1/3 of the can. Cans are good up to 2 days in the fridge. Good value for the price
Melinda D.
Bethlehem
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really enjoy this food and the only brand they actually finish fully. 9Lives Poultry Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce (Pack of 40)
Loty B.
Elwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Be warned this stuff stinks. But my cat nibbles and gobbles it down ,as it's her favourite, in seconds. Not too badly priced around 40cents a can.
Corrina E.
Centre
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these, all of 9lives wet food flavors. I don't buy it as much because the ate them as kittens, but I give them this sometimes.
Bre L.
My cats do not like this brand and will not eat the pate. Not sure if they are abnormal but they don't care for this brand.
Cruz G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cat loves it, the can is very easy to open aswell.
You can feed on can about 2 times a day. It's at a great price.