9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Turkey in Gravy Wet Cat Food

by 9lives

Delight them at dinner with 9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Turkey in Gravy cat food. It's a delicious meal of hearty, tender shreds with real turkey in a savory gravy for the taste they love and the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Turkey in Gravy Wet Cat Food!
Roscoe
Great value! My cat loves this. We have tried other brands and he would barely eat them. He prefers the Hearty Cuts over the Pate so I wish there were more flavors for him. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with cats.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These were always in stock when I worked at Big Lots so I figured I'd buy a can and let my picky Siamese give them a try. He actually loved this stuff and it was so cheap that it became like his special little weekend treat to break away from the dry cat food through out the week.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Turkey in Gravy Wet Cat Food uploaded by Marisol F.
My cats love this canned cat food... they prefer it more than most of the other brands. I like this brand because they actually have allot of flavors to choose from ☺ 9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Turkey in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)
Brooklyn,NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these cans but to be honest he loves most wet food brands. I like getting him these sometimes because they’re super easy to put in his bowl. There more liquidy than others so I don’t have to struggle and scrape the food out of the can. They’re also affordable! I buy 4 of them for $1.69.
The only cat food my cats will eat and they have a clear preference for the shreds or any chopped up food in gravy over the pate in a can. They will not even eat the pate if i cut it up. I definitely recommend this product!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cats like this a LOT. They only get it every now and then because they eat dry food. It's supposedly not good for cats to eat wet foods always. But when our cats can get it, even if they get full they finish it all!
Fort Smith, AR
My cat likes these but i normally stick with dry cat food because its not as messy and you can buy a big bag instead of a whole bunch of cans
golden , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
We have a bunch of stray cats and the love this stuff they gobble it down in no time but they are stray so.they eat everything