9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Beef & Chicken in Gravy Wet Cat Food

by 9lives

Delight them at dinner with 9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Beef & Chicken in Gravy cat food. It's a delicious meal of hearty cuts made with real beef and chicken in a savory gravy for the taste they love and the nutrition they need for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Hearty Cuts with Real Beef & Chicken in Gravy Wet Cat Food!
Fredericktown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitty eats dry food mainly. I'll buy about 10 cans of wet food a month and every few days I let my children feed it to him as a good boy treat they call it. He really loves the 9 lives hearty cuts canned food. For cat food it always smells and looks amazing and he really enjoys it.
988 South Perkins Road Columbus Mississippi
My cats love this flavor sometimes they eat right out of the can if I'm moving too slow. I usually start all kittens out on this brand of wet food as the first type of solid food. They are usually hooked on it after that. The price reasonable.
Sacramento , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I specifically buy this flavor and brand because my cat had crystals in his urine and would gwt blockages. Its 100 percent the food you feed them he was previously on dry food only... What was i thinking? Kittys need their moisture i even add water to his bowl. This flavor was reccomened on a list of cat foods that had goodlevels of proteins and essential vitamins to hepp with crystals by a dvm. Haven't had any issues since our switch 2 plus years ago
Alcoa, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The only good thing to be said about this cat food is the price. There's nothing quality about it, it's pretty much just by-product meat and fillers. 9 Lives just had a recall on their canned food, which makes me hesitant to even recommend it for people on a budget.
Latonia, KY
I have 4 cats. They know the sound of a can of moist catfood and come running in meowing like a chorus. When i put a can into the dish the fighting begins. The swatting, hissing and growling. I never stick around to watch if all the cats get their fair share. Although the smell isnt as appealing to us humans. The cats love it.
Elm city , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats both really love wet food, I mean, what cat doesn't?! They've done really well with eating this brand and flavor food and they seem very satsisfird after eating. I can get a 24 pack from amazing for less than $10!
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So 9 lives is generally cheaper than the other brand and that's why I purchased it, because I was buy a large quantity. My cat likes this one but she is on the smaller side and has a hard time chewing them, also their quality is pretty poor.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So once again I purchased these because they were cheaper and I was buying a large amount. Well sometimes you get what you pay for. This is low quality food and my cat is smaller so these large pieces are very hard for my cat to chew.
Columbus , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think the product was good since my cats enjoy eating it and it meant my expectation yes and I don’t think it needs any improvement. My cats are around 12 to 15 pounds and I would recommend it to others
SPRINGTOWN, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We recently tried the 9 lives hearty cuts with real beef & chicken in gravy, wet cat food. My cat really likes the little bits of meat. We mix it in with his hard cat food. My dog usually also nibbles on this product when I set it out.