9Lives Dinner Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

by 9lives

The 9Lives Dinner Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food indulges your cat with three terrific meals. This variety pack includes two delicious ground dinners made with real fish and poultry. It's full of flavors your cat will love, with the nutrition he needs for a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Dinner Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack!
Cambridg Spgs, PA
We used this meaty food for our male cat that kept having bladder problems as a young cat.  He even ended up with a blockage and we almost lost him.  The vet recommended keeping him on meaty food and a urinary health diet for atleast a year.  This food helped us a lot during that year.  Now our cats get it about once a week as kind of a treat, and to help ease our minds about any urinary problems.
Toronto, OH
I give this to my cats every morning as a special treat and they love it. I get the variety pack just to give them a taste of something different here and there. I get the can covers for pet food, otherwise it will dry out very quickly in the refrigerator.
Hutchinson , KS
Our cat has a sensitive stomach and used to vomit when he would eat dry food and so our vet told us to switch him to wet food. We tried a few different kinds and he hated patte but absolutely LOVES gravy chunks and shreds. This is also the only wet food we have found that doesn’t cause him to have diarrhea as well.
Miami Beach, FL
I started with buying the packs of four but this pack of 32 makes it so much easier for me it has all the flavors my cat loves and he doesn’t always have to eat the same flavors this gives him a variety and can last up to two weeks
texas
This is a good wet food for your cats I like to give my cats a can of wet food in the morning and at night and plus I kelped dry food down 24/7 for them but the o,lt thing that did not like is is seagood
Fort Wainwright, AK
My guy is 11 years old and had a really rough winter. We live in a very very dry cold climate and it tools it's toll on his fur and respiratory system. I noticed he wasn't eating as much of his dry cat food as he normally would so I went and bought this variety pack. I give him his normal amount of dry food and a can of wet food with the gravy every day and he is doing so much better. The oils have returned in his coat and his sinus cavities are not nearly as dry!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I just don't think my cats can digest this brand the way most cats seem to. They never take well to anything I try to feed them when it comes to 9 lives. They really love soft cat food too but this is always a hit or miss and more often miss than hit. I like how cheap it is however.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
9Lives Dinner Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack uploaded by Ivy E.
Every cat that I have ever had absolutely loves this. We buy it for them as kittens but then even when they grow up they through tantrums if they don't get it first thing in the morning.
San Benito , TX
I give my cats wet and dry food, and they definitely prefer this!! It smells, but since it’s not for me, i ignore the smell lol. My cat(s) finish every can and definitely look forward to next one. I love to hear them meow while open the cans.
Tamarac, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is the only caned cat food that my cat will eat. I have purchased other types and after a few bites the rest is left to dry up in her dish. I usually purchase this case at BJs because they have the best price. Would highly recommend for anyone with a picky eater or cat that just likes the gravy!!