9Lives Daily Essentials Super Supper Cat Food - 4 PK uploaded by Indira H.

BY 9LIVES

Morris 9Lives Daily Essentials Super Supper Cat food.
Healthy skin & coat.
Strong muscle growth.
Healthy heart & clear vision.
Same great taste! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves this food, I connect it with dry food of the same brand and he loves it especially if I made him some of the juice that comes with the meat.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Great price ! Plus my cats love it ! I just tap the cans and they start running ! You can find this product at your local Walmart or target ! I'll definitely be buying this product in the future ! If you haven't tried it for your babies I recommend you do !
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Winter Haven, FL
My cats do not enjoy this one as much. We bought the tuna one and when we opened the can to pour it on our cats' plates, we have three, there were fish bones...we're not talking about little bones, but like the thin and long kind. We called the company to let them know, and unfortunately we haven't seen a recall on them though they did send us coupons for more cans. I think our cats have become a bit wary of their recipe because they no longer eat any variety from this company.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Our barn cat had kittens, so we started giving her wet food to keep her nutrition up. She loves these! She comes running every morning, ready to be fed.

She typically kills her own food- so if there were bones, they would not concern her.