9Lives Daily Essentials Super Supper Cat Food - 4 PK uploaded by Indira H.

BY 9LIVES

Morris 9Lives Daily Essentials Super Supper Cat food.
Healthy skin & coat.
Strong muscle growth.
Healthy heart & clear vision.
Same great taste! see more...

Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Cat Food Super Supper 22 oz; 1 lb 8 oz; 824 g more...
Once my cat likes a flavor, she eats it til she gets sick of it and wants a change LOL. she has been eating this for 3 or 4 MONTHS STRAIGHT. She loves this! She enjoys most pate textures, and Idk what it is about this but she loves it and eats it everyday.
One can can feed her 2-3 times a day, depending on her appetite (she is an adult cat within normal weight range), and she also gets 1/4 dry food at night so I think this wet food is something most cats will enjoy on a daily!
Amanda S.
Review for: Cat Food Super Supper 22 oz; 1 lb 8 oz; 824 g more...
My kitties prefer this food over any other brand I’ve tried! We have American shorthairs, and they love chicken and they also love fish. We like this brand because it’s affordable. It doesn’t have a harsh smell and doesn’t make stinky poo.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
Both of my adult cats LOVE the wet cat food. I like that they love it but I only give it to them every once in awhile because the wet cat food gives them the runs and stinks alot worse than dry food.
Caroline G.
Winter Haven, FL
My cats do not enjoy this one as much. We bought the tuna one and when we opened the can to pour it on our cats' plates, we have three, there were fish bones...we're not talking about little bones, but like the thin and long kind. We called the company to let them know, and unfortunately we haven't seen a recall on them though they did send us coupons for more cans. I think our cats have become a bit wary of their recipe because they no longer eat any variety from this company.
Monique C.
Great price ! Plus my cats love it ! I just tap the cans and they start running ! You can find this product at your local Walmart or target ! I'll definitely be buying this product in the future ! If you haven't tried it for your babies I recommend you do !
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Our barn cat had kittens, so we started giving her wet food to keep her nutrition up. She loves these! She comes running every morning, ready to be fed.

She typically kills her own food- so if there were bones, they would not concern her.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My cat loves this food, I connect it with dry food of the same brand and he loves it especially if I made him some of the juice that comes with the meat.
Sidera P.
Ellisville
All my cats both indoor and outdoor love their canned food mixed with their dry food. I feel good knowing I'm giving them a highly trusted brand.