9Lives Adult Cat Food Lean & Tasty Chicken & Salmon

by 9lives

9Lives™ Chicken & Salmon Lean & Tasty Adult Cat Food.

New!

Caring for cats.

Since 1959.

Morris®.

100% complete & balanced for adult maintenance.

Helps support healthy weight & metabolism.

Helps support healthy digestion.

Helps maintain lean muscle mass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Adult Cat Food Lean & Tasty Chicken & Salmon!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
9Lives Adult Cat Food Lean & Tasty Chicken & Salmon uploaded by Wendy C.
My cat has been eating this for a month now and while she loves it she has gained a little weight from it. She was eating Blue Buffalo cat food wich is pricey so I decided to give this a try to save some money and if she gains more weight from this she'll be back on her old Blue Buffalo for weight control. I will say with this cat food she is less pukey wich is a huge plus since she had a sensitive stomach with certain cat foods.
Mansfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
9Lives Adult Cat Food Lean & Tasty Chicken & Salmon uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only food my momma cat will eat. Makes her so happy, her babies have been eating it also . So hopefully I can start buying only this.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I originally get the 28 Lb package to save me the time and money in one trip !! It’s really cheap compared to buying multiple small bags!