BY 99 BRAND PARTY

• "I love to mix it with club soda for a low calorie drink" in 1 review
  • "I like it a lot and use it with the apple flavored RockStar energy drink as a chaser." in 1 review
Hope D.
Low key, this is the BEST thing to mix with coconut water! I know, I know, I KNOW. Coconut and apple? For realsies? Yes. Just do it. I promise you won’t regret it. And for 99 cents for your average mini at a liquor store? Can’t beat it!

Ps. When you try this mix, (BECAUSE YOU SHOULD) please comment with your completely mind blown reaction at how you love this drink more than any other cheapo drink.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,240 reviews
Purchased at: Speck
The most disgusting stuff ever. Super, super strong and tastes terrible. There are a lot of flavors and they are all gross. To me, there is just to much alcohol and because of that it’s to strong, even though it’s masked by the different flavors.
alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Ticket Liquidator
Drank this a couple years ago in Florida on vacation. It wasnt the best you couldn't mostly just taste vodka. I would definally recommend mixing it with something.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This is a no. Very strong. We brought it to a camping weekend party and nobody liked it so the guys used it to keep the fire going. Very cheap and lots of flavors but way to strong for us. Barely get a taste of flavor then bam the rest hits u. I give it a 1 out of 10.
Trisha W.
I didn't rate this low because of taste or price or my displeasure in the product.
I rated it low because I have not had this flavor ... I like the peppermint Schnapps or cinnamon or regular and I have had the regular mixed with Cranberry Juice and that was awesome in my youth. I have not had any recently but I am sure it will be a time honored brand! And for a Teen or Grad with very limited budget it is budget friendly!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
There are other much smoother flavored alcohols, but this is good if you want to bring a few fruity flavors to a party. The packaging it cute and I like the 99....then the flavor, it's super adorable for some reason. Again this was a college preference that I grew out of.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I've tried most of the 99 Schnapps flavors that are offered in the area, and the apple taste is true. I like it a lot and use it with the apple flavored RockStar energy drink as a chaser. It's crisp and fruity, and if you love apple flavored candy or drinks, this one is for you. 99 Schnapps is an okay brand for a decent price, so I've gone with this one quite a lot in those party measures and I've never been disappointed.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love the different flavors they have come out with! I remember trying the 99 bananas and that was really good! I like the 99 apples as well! You have to try all of the flavors once you have tried one! They are all very good! I love how fruity they taste! It is a liquor so remember when I say fruity it still has its strong kick to it!
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really love this. I am a fan of all the 99 schnapps, but this one is special. It mixes great in a whole variety of cocktails, especially in appletinis. I love this mixed with midair sours as well. I have a small bottle of this in my liquor cabinet and it always gets pullout for party or happy hours at my place
Justine M.
This is only some in some liquor stores and then even sometimes the stores that carry it will run out of it sometimes. It is good. If you are a fan of apples. It is super sweet and can be overwhelming.
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
Is this good to use for Jell-O shots or should I still add plain vodka?
M.E.V. C.