BY 99 BRAND PARTY #80 in Alcohol

• "I love to mix it with club soda for a low calorie drink" in 1 review
  • "I like it a lot and use it with the apple flavored RockStar energy drink as a chaser." in 1 review
Trisha W.
I didn't rate this low because of taste or price or my displeasure in the product.
I rated it low because I have not had this flavor ... I like the peppermint Schnapps or cinnamon or regular and I have had the regular mixed with Cranberry Juice and that was awesome in my youth. I have not had any recently but I am sure it will be a time honored brand! And for a Teen or Grad with very limited budget it is budget friendly!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This is a no. Very strong. We brought it to a camping weekend party and nobody liked it so the guys used it to keep the fire going. Very cheap and lots of flavors but way to strong for us. Barely get a taste of flavor then bam the rest hits u. I give it a 1 out of 10.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I've tried most of the 99 Schnapps flavors that are offered in the area, and the apple taste is true. I like it a lot and use it with the apple flavored RockStar energy drink as a chaser. It's crisp and fruity, and if you love apple flavored candy or drinks, this one is for you. 99 Schnapps is an okay brand for a decent price, so I've gone with this one quite a lot in those party measures and I've never been disappointed.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love the different flavors they have come out with! I remember trying the 99 bananas and that was really good! I like the 99 apples as well! You have to try all of the flavors once you have tried one! They are all very good! I love how fruity they taste! It is a liquor so remember when I say fruity it still has its strong kick to it!
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really love this. I am a fan of all the 99 schnapps, but this one is special. It mixes great in a whole variety of cocktails, especially in appletinis. I love this mixed with midair sours as well. I have a small bottle of this in my liquor cabinet and it always gets pullout for party or happy hours at my place
Justine M.
This is only some in some liquor stores and then even sometimes the stores that carry it will run out of it sometimes. It is good. If you are a fan of apples. It is super sweet and can be overwhelming.
Ashley A.
When I was you've I would drink all the 99 flavors straight. Now of course I mix it because I can't drink string alcohol anymore lol. My favorite is banana and then apple, a great alcoholic beverage
Amanda H.
Tamaqua, PA
It tastes surprisingly like green apples for how strong it is, but still carries a heavy alcoholic after taste. The only good side to this product is its strength in small quantities.
Janella T.
Schnapps Apple drinks is kind of hard to find, but it best sold in liquor store. Apple is my favor despise of what it is. This drink is lovely sweet tooth. Relaxing in my jacuzzi as the time go by drinking my Schnapps Apple with apple slices inside. I'm being careful. Can get hungover.
Stephanie S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This drink is hard but it is the best apple tasting liquor sold in stores. I love apple so I highly advise people to buy this product. It is good to make mixed drinks with and Jell-O shots. That is what I used it for. It has a good crisp apple taster and I love it!
Ashleigh H.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
Is this good to use for Jell-O shots or should I still add plain vodka?
Susana P.
Tiene alcohol? Me gustan mucho los licores pero sin alcohol me gustaria saber si lleva