BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best market. There was on close to the house but it was weird. It felt stuffy, not enough room between the aisles and it always had a weird smell.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I am glad that 99 Ranch Market is close by. The only complaints I have are that their weekend specials on fruit & veggies are cheap, but they are always rotting or inedible.
May W.
If you can get over the fish smell when you walk into this market, this is a great place to stock up on Asian goods. I like coming here for soy milk, Asian snacks, marinades, meats, frozen foods, cheap produce, etc. I love all the stuff here that brings me back to my childhood days. Even the box drinks that I cannot find anywhere else!
Caitlin L.
San Francisco, CA
My first trip to 99 Ranch Market was a failure because I got overwhelmed and had to leave. I went again with a friend who is Chinese and she helped me make sense of everything. I will say their selection is great and prices are reasonable too. Awesome selection for fish and other seafood compared to regular grocery store. Also stock up on your asian sauces and spices.
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
I don't mind shopping here for produce or meats, pretty cheap compared to other grocery stores. Otherwise things are overly priced, definitely have to know what to look for here. The closest location to me always closes early, if it's 30 to closing they are already rushing people out and turning the lights off. They are really rude about it too.
Jackie C.
Good selection and very big, but nothing particularly that I needed, even with the pastries.
Thomaria D.
San Diego, CA
I would rather go to Zion Market or H Mart. There never seems to be enough carts or baskets, which forces me to carry everything. It's pretty small and crowded, but I oftent find great deals. I've eaten at one of the restaurants inside, the one that's more like an authentic Panda Express. The service I received was terrible, the food was alright for the price.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Great place to find all kinds of Asian food and related items. I like how the one in my area is organized and how easy I can find things. The one thing that is unfortunate is how bad their customer service is. The cashiers seem to always be in a bad mood, as well as I can never make returns, even on bad items.
Sue C.
Ranch 99 is the most familiar Asian grocer in my area. Their inventory includes ingredients related to most Asian cuisines (not just Chinese), as well as live seafood, produce and meats. Their prices are pretty competitive and not unreasonable for hard-to-find ingredients (i.e. Thai basil).

The one thing to keep in mind about Ranch 99 is that customer service is incredibly uneven-- you might be lucky to find an employee who is willing to help you find what you need but most of the time you will be on your own.

Depending on your location parking might be easy to find or a total nightmare (like in my area).
Michelinne C.
99 Ranch is one of the Asian market places that I frequent with my family. Coming from a Filipino family, I can find a lot of the ingredients that I need for my dishes here. They have vegetables, fruits, canned Asian goods, Asian beverages, and fresh seafood. What I highly don't like about going here is the people who work here. The staff can sometimes be rude and inconsiderate. They also make it seem like working there is complete hell for them. NO ONE SMILES HERE! The one that I go to is very crowded and small too. It can be messy and disorganized.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!