Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA

I am not familiar with the food so I always find something new here. They are inexpensive too!!
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my favorite market it always clean, produce is always fresh and they have great prices
Keiko S.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA

I love having this store around my neighborhood. They have all sorts of Asian food to buy.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

Good selection and very big, but nothing particularly that I needed, even with the pastries.
Gaby D.
Gaby D.

I love the bakery here. A large variety of Asian products and restaurants within the market.
Christine A.
Christine A.
ewa beach, hi

Used to go here as a kid. They have some random cute things and the food is great.
Aracely L.
Aracely L.

Love the snack selection. Best place for rice cookers. They have great cakes.
Jessamine D.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I grew up in the Philippines so I can't give up rice, and home-cooked, Filipino dishes. We visit this store at least once a week. Our local Ranch 99 Market in Rancho Cucamonga offers fresh vegetables, live fish, lobsters, crabs, shrimps as well as frozen ones. There's also a meat section and lots of varieties of rice. This is basically a Chinese grocery with mixed Asian products from Korea, Philippines, Japan, etc. I can find almost all of my cooking needs here and recently, they now have a Rewards Card where I get $10 every $1000 I spend in their store. They also have a bakery and the egg tarts is a must-try. Their cakes are also delicious and different than the ones available in other groceries because theirs are less sweet. They also have a deli/mini food court where they offer cooked food (sort of like Panda Express). I really like the fried rice and the Chinese eggplant. My daughters like the Orange chicken but for me, the ones in Panda Express is better.

This is a nice Asian market, mostly Chinese employees. Some don't understand English well but most of them are friendly. :)
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
La Jolla, CA

Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA

99 Ranch is a great Asian grocery store chain for finding international and ethnic foods. They have a great fish filleting counter and the produce is well priced and high quality. They have many different types of produce that are hard to find in regular mass grocer chains. Occasionally they offer samples to feature different products which is great for a non- Asian like me who likes to branch out, but isn't always sure how or what is even out there.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham, AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now