BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?5 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 R...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, t...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
La Jolla, CA
Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Ranch 99 is my go-to for when I want to prepare Asian dishes. They have excellent prices and their produce is fresh.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
Lilliana A.
Lilliana A.
Greeneville, TN
Love eating at there food court they have many varieties of Asian foods and products!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
I loved going here when I lived in California for all my Asian foods but sadly there is not one where I live now.
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
Union City, CA
Great place to visit if you're looking for fresh seafood. They have live crab, lobsters, and shell fish. They also will fry your fish for an extra fee, worth it if you don't have time. Prices are very reasonable.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
There is one by my house and I go all the time. I mostly go for the awesome snacks you can't really find that easily anywhere else. Prices are usually very good.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I love 99 Ranch Market! They have everything Asian that I need and even has a bakery inside with a whole bunch of fresh baked goodies!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I actually liked visiting this grocery store. I used to work at a sushi restaurant and the Korean owners would bring in some delicious food, most of it being from Ranch 99. It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended. I don't advise going in without someone mentioning some items to try, unless you're pretty brave with trying new foods! It is worth going in to just for the bakery, they have some amazing bread!
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!