BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
From fish to Asian snacks you can find various things here. My parents and I go here if we are already in the particular area with this store. I put off one star since In my city the store closest to my home has terrible parking lot, its not roomy.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this supermarket. It's like the Asian Safeway. I notice some of them sells boba drinks which is a plus. They have everything from veggies and meat which you can use for dinner and bunch of yummy snacks.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
This is my go to place for huli huli sauce....if you are obsessed with all things Hawaii...head over to 99 ranch and look for their pacific islander section to get exclusive items only found on the island!
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love Ranch 99, great place to get some groceries. Love walking the aisle and looking at the different foods.
Eli R.
Great selection of Asian products, which is something I never expected to say in Houston TX
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I am glad that 99 Ranch Market is close by. The only complaints I have are that their weekend specials on fruit & veggies are cheap, but they are always rotting or inedible.
Vivian L.
Foodie Expert
Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
There is never any parking, and the staff isn't usually very helpful. But the prices are fairly low and they have a wide variety of goods
Thomaria D.
Foodie Expert
I would rather go to Zion Market or H Mart. There never seems to be enough carts or baskets, which forces me to carry everything. It's pretty small and crowded, but I oftent find great deals. I've eaten at one of the restaurants inside, the one that's more like an authentic Panda Express. The service I received was terrible, the food was alright for the price.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.