Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I actually liked visiting this grocery store. I used to work at a sushi restaurant and the Korean owners would bring in some delicious food, most of it being from Ranch 99. It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended. I don't advise going in without someone mentioning some items to try, unless you're pretty brave with trying new foods! It is worth going in to just for the bakery, they have some amazing bread!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I love 99 Ranch Market! They have everything Asian that I need and even has a bakery inside with a whole bunch of fresh baked goodies!
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
There is one by my house and I go all the time. I mostly go for the awesome snacks you can't really find that easily anywhere else. Prices are usually very good.
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
Union City, CA
Great place to visit if you're looking for fresh seafood. They have live crab, lobsters, and shell fish. They also will fry your fish for an extra fee, worth it if you don't have time. Prices are very reasonable.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
I loved going here when I lived in California for all my Asian foods but sadly there is not one where I live now.
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
Lilliana A.
Lilliana A.
Greeneville, TN
Love eating at there food court they have many varieties of Asian foods and products!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 17, 2017, 4:14 a.m.
Review for: 99 Ranch Market
I love this market, it's cute and has various items not found in many stores. It's pretty cheap and has great quality in the products.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Love love love! One of the cheaper Asian markets. They already have low prices, and when there's a sale, it's almost too hard to resist a splurge.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!