Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.

There is one by my house and I go all the time. I mostly go for the awesome snacks you can't really find that easily anywhere else. Prices are usually very good.
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
Union City, CA

Great place to visit if you're looking for fresh seafood. They have live crab, lobsters, and shell fish. They also will fry your fish for an extra fee, worth it if you don't have time. Prices are very reasonable.
Jill F.
Jill F.
Lehi, UT

I loved going here when I lived in California for all my Asian foods but sadly there is not one where I live now.
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA

Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
Lilliana A.
Lilliana A.
Greeneville, TN

Love eating at there food court they have many varieties of Asian foods and products!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1930 reviews

I've never heard of this establishment before but,from what I've read in the reviews it seems to be good food
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA

Ranch 99 is my go-to for when I want to prepare Asian dishes. They have excellent prices and their produce is fresh.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA

Well let me tell you in use to live in Windwood Glen apartment right across from the one in Irvine, and they always had what I was looking for, when cooking my soulful dishes.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
La Jolla, CA

Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now