Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Diane N.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA

One of the cleaner Asian markets we have in California. Love coming here for cheaper produce. But my favorite is trying out all sorts of Asian snacks!
Loli R.
Loli R.
Bonita, CA

BEST EVER ! SO different & inviting ! .. they smell can throw you off but never the less .. its pretty cool
Megan R.
Megan R.

I like shopping here because there are so many fantastic products with tons more to try! But I don't particularly like going in because there are occasionally cooked dead ducks hanging in some windows.
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my favorite market it always clean, produce is always fresh and they have great prices
Angel T.
Angel T.

This Asian supermarket has become my go store for grocery shopping. They have a wide variety of food, perfect for making any Asian cuisine. Not to mention their fresh produces and clean and welcoming environment. I always enjoy my shopping experience there.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ

Great place to find all kinds of Asian food and related items. I like how the one in my area is organized and how easy I can find things. The one thing that is unfortunate is how bad their customer service is. The cashiers seem to always be in a bad mood, as well as I can never make returns, even on bad items.
Doris V.
Doris V.

I wish there was a store closer to me, cause I love it there. The one in Sacramento is my favorite. I'd move to California for this store.
Alina G.
Alina G.
Chula Vista, CA

Awesome store! I love searching for new things here. I can spend a few hours here. Very nice for when you're looking for Asian products you can't find at other grocery stores.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA

Well let me tell you in use to live in Windwood Glen apartment right across from the one in Irvine, and they always had what I was looking for, when cooking my soulful dishes.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX

I actually liked visiting this grocery store. I used to work at a sushi restaurant and the Korean owners would bring in some delicious food, most of it being from Ranch 99. It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended. I don't advise going in without someone mentioning some items to try, unless you're pretty brave with trying new foods! It is worth going in to just for the bakery, they have some amazing bread!
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now