Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Diane N.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA

One of the cleaner Asian markets we have in California. Love coming here for cheaper produce. But my favorite is trying out all sorts of Asian snacks!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA

This "Asian" market offers most of the items I need when I make certain dishes and there is one in a neighboring city, which makes it very convenient.
Birmingham, AL

Great prices on a huge selection of stuff you won't find in just any old grocery store! My fave are the asian style noodles. Makes for the best soup!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA

Love love love! One of the cheaper Asian markets. They already have low prices, and when there's a sale, it's almost too hard to resist a splurge.
Mirian V.
Mirian V.
Covina, CA

I come here once in a blue moon. I'm not racist, but I hate the fact that when I need help, there's really no one that can understand my needs :(
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite markets!. I love the fresh fish and produce as well as all the Asian snacks that have difficult to find else where.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA

I grew up going to this store and always buying snacks there. Awesome place to shop at, especially when looking for certain Asian products.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Escondido, CA

Great place to find all your asian goods. I love visiting their bakery as they always have the freshest bakery items and really delicious too!
Kim N.
Kim N.

Bought a lot of items for my new home from here. plates, bowls, chopsticks, spoons, and etc. wonderful store and they also have decent prices.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Gilbert, AZ

This is one of my favorite places to go. Unfortunately the closest one to me is an hour away but I have to go every time I have the chance.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Birmingham, AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now