BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
Love the snack selection. Best place for rice cookers. They have great cakes.
Noelani O.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
I love coming here. I have one by my house and its so convenient when I want to make food. They have some good little snacks and drinks as well.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
What a place filled with smells, sights, and sounds. It has every store under the sun that you'd need..and then some.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I like 99 Ranch. They have a good selection of products, multiple stores near me, and fresh seafood and meat. Their prices are better than american supermarkets for sure. Depending on the 99, you can get custom made chinese burritos (arcadia for sure) and pick up other premade chinese food for a decent price. Good when you're in a hurry. Also, on weekends, they give away samples. If there's a bakery inside the market, it;s okay. You can find better bakeries nearby probably (kee wah, 85c, jj, etc.)
Maria C.
Favorite place for Asian treats and dinner ideas. So happy that I am able to live really close to one of thes
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Ahh 99 Ranch Market, you always smell the same and you're usually crowded. Nevertheless, this is the place to get a great deal on Asian groceries, meat, and produce. Be warned the fruits are not the best...the veggies are usually pretty on point though.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm lucky to live right next to a 99 ranch. they have cheap veggies including exotic fruits and veggies and spices you don't normally find at other locations. I'm part Asian also, so this is where I shop for Asian groceries and snacks and cuts of meat that are usually not found at lucky's or safeway.
Tiaja W.
Tiaja W.
Fairfield, CA
Love this place. Bought the best rice cooker here. Their brooms are a great price and one of the few places that carry them. Also they just have so much stuff to choose from, i.e. beauty, food, kitchen, etc. One stop shop.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market. Plus, its always fairly fresh for a great price.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this market, it's cute and has various items not found in many stores. It's pretty cheap and has great quality in the products.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!