BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
From fish to Asian snacks you can find various things here. My parents and I go here if we are already in the particular area with this store. I put off one star since In my city the store closest to my home has terrible parking lot, its not roomy.
Sarah N.
As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
May W.
If you can get over the fish smell when you walk into this market, this is a great place to stock up on Asian goods. I like coming here for soy milk, Asian snacks, marinades, meats, frozen foods, cheap produce, etc. I love all the stuff here that brings me back to my childhood days. Even the box drinks that I cannot find anywhere else!
Vivian L.
Foodie Expert
Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Ranch 99 is my go-to for when I want to prepare Asian dishes. They have excellent prices and their produce is fresh.
Sheri C.
Finally, on Asian grocery store on my side of town! So many things to try, so many sauces and dumplings. Always crowded but well worth shopping here. I always find something new to try. Also love the deli and food area. to pick up some good take out
Thomaria D.
Foodie Expert
I would rather go to Zion Market or H Mart. There never seems to be enough carts or baskets, which forces me to carry everything. It's pretty small and crowded, but I oftent find great deals. I've eaten at one of the restaurants inside, the one that's more like an authentic Panda Express. The service I received was terrible, the food was alright for the price.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Great place to find all your asian goods. I love visiting their bakery as they always have the freshest bakery items and really delicious too!
Jennifer T.
I love this Asian market! I can find a lot of the imported stuff here that i can't find else where. They also have a small food court filed with BBQ pork, chicken, and duck ready to be taken home. Some things are quite pricey, but it is worth it in the long run!
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.