BY 99 RANCH MARKET

99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Devon W.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
I really like 99 ranch, since it's such a culture shock and there's so much that I can only find there - rabbit, goose, and plenty of other Asain products and produce. But whenever I go there it feels like a really big cafeteria, and it's hard for me to get that weird feeling to go away. Love that they have such a wide selection of fish that they custom cut for you, as well as various foods prepared hot.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
El Monte, CA
I go to this Asian market to buy fresh shrimp.
The veggies are cheaper here than they would be at other grocery stores.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
If you buy cosmetics here it may contain whitening! As in it will make your face more white. I love Ranch 99 and go there all the time. Contains tons of Asian food and at a decent price. A lot cleaner then Asian stores in China town.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite places to get a hold of some delicious asian snacks and cheap veggies.
Jessamine D.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I grew up in the Philippines so I can't give up rice, and home-cooked, Filipino dishes. We visit this store at least once a week. Our local Ranch 99 Market in Rancho Cucamonga offers fresh vegetables, live fish, lobsters, crabs, shrimps as well as frozen ones. There's also a meat section and lots of varieties of rice. This is basically a Chinese grocery with mixed Asian products from Korea, Philippines, Japan, etc. I can find almost all of my cooking needs here and recently, they now have a Rewards Card where I get $10 every $1000 I spend in their store. They also have a bakery and the egg tarts is a must-try. Their cakes are also delicious and different than the ones available in other groceries because theirs are less sweet. They also have a deli/mini food court where they offer cooked food (sort of like Panda Express). I really like the fried rice and the Chinese eggplant. My daughters like the Orange chicken but for me, the ones in Panda Express is better.

This is a nice Asian market, mostly Chinese employees. Some don't understand English well but most of them are friendly. :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
I don't mind shopping here for produce or meats, pretty cheap compared to other grocery stores. Otherwise things are overly priced, definitely have to know what to look for here. The closest location to me always closes early, if it's 30 to closing they are already rushing people out and turning the lights off. They are really rude about it too.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite markets!. I love the fresh fish and produce as well as all the Asian snacks that have difficult to find else where.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
I am not familiar with the food so I always find something new here. They are inexpensive too!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
Great for any Asian ingredients. Noodles, vermecelli, Asian snacks, vegetables, cheaper.. literally anything used in Asian cooking. Sometimes the vegetables are not as fresh as they cold be.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this market, it's cute and has various items not found in many stores. It's pretty cheap and has great quality in the products.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!