BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Golzaar M.
Santa Cruz, CA
It's a great place for fulfilling cravings for Asian snacks and home-y flavors. You can get almost any "exotic" ingredient you need without paying for a lot of the shipping costs and low supply in areas with low Asian demographics. Loss of one star is due to how some items may not be shelved in most logical place as well as questionable storage of some seafood.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Love going to Asian markets/stores and I used to go here all the time as a kid. Very good selection of cultural foods and products. The baked goods are so amazing. They'd have not only interesting foods but mini shops like jewelry, food stores, or nifty Asian toys and other items. It could be cleaner but maybe that would take away from the feel of the market.
Christina B.
I actually enjoy this store. I used to live down the street from it so it was pretty convenient going to this place expecially with my mom. I'm half filipino and I love their food there too. And the little place for boba on a hot day is great. I had no problems with the staff. Only downside about this... I wish there was one closer to where I live now.... :)
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
I don't mind shopping here for produce or meats, pretty cheap compared to other grocery stores. Otherwise things are overly priced, definitely have to know what to look for here. The closest location to me always closes early, if it's 30 to closing they are already rushing people out and turning the lights off. They are really rude about it too.
May W.
If you can get over the fish smell when you walk into this market, this is a great place to stock up on Asian goods. I like coming here for soy milk, Asian snacks, marinades, meats, frozen foods, cheap produce, etc. I love all the stuff here that brings me back to my childhood days. Even the box drinks that I cannot find anywhere else!
Diane Mae R.
I like the 2 ranch markets near my house because they basically have everything that I need, and they have been becoming more diverse; they are starting to have some mexican products which is good because they're becoming a one-stop shop :)
Janelle N.
I don't have a market very close by so I don't go here as often. I love this store, has pretty much everything asians would need to use for their food supplies, etc. There is a deli and bakery inside the store that sells fresh goodies.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I was bummed to have moved away from 99 Ranch Markets, because they were always a reliable source for ethnic foods. If you're adventurous and enjoy trying new things, this is a great grocery store to frequent. It wasn't the only I hit, but I shopped here once a month, every month, for Thai and Philipino goodies.
Tiaja W.
Fairfield, CA
Love this place. Bought the best rice cooker here. Their brooms are a great price and one of the few places that carry them. Also they just have so much stuff to choose from, i.e. beauty, food, kitchen, etc. One stop shop.
Sarah N.
As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!