Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Alpharetta, GA

One of my favorite places to get a hold of some delicious asian snacks and cheap veggies.
Jessamine D.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I grew up in the Philippines so I can't give up rice, and home-cooked, Filipino dishes. We visit this store at least once a week. Our local Ranch 99 Market in Rancho Cucamonga offers fresh vegetables, live fish, lobsters, crabs, shrimps as well as frozen ones. There's also a meat section and lots of varieties of rice. This is basically a Chinese grocery with mixed Asian products from Korea, Philippines, Japan, etc. I can find almost all of my cooking needs here and recently, they now have a Rewards Card where I get $10 every $1000 I spend in their store. They also have a bakery and the egg tarts is a must-try. Their cakes are also delicious and different than the ones available in other groceries because theirs are less sweet. They also have a deli/mini food court where they offer cooked food (sort of like Panda Express). I really like the fried rice and the Chinese eggplant. My daughters like the Orange chicken but for me, the ones in Panda Express is better.

This is a nice Asian market, mostly Chinese employees. Some don't understand English well but most of them are friendly. :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA

I don't mind shopping here for produce or meats, pretty cheap compared to other grocery stores. Otherwise things are overly priced, definitely have to know what to look for here. The closest location to me always closes early, if it's 30 to closing they are already rushing people out and turning the lights off. They are really rude about it too.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Los Angeles, CA

This is one of my favorite markets!. I love the fresh fish and produce as well as all the Asian snacks that have difficult to find else where.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA

I am not familiar with the food so I always find something new here. They are inexpensive too!!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD

Great for any Asian ingredients. Noodles, vermecelli, Asian snacks, vegetables, cheaper.. literally anything used in Asian cooking. Sometimes the vegetables are not as fresh as they cold be.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA

I grew up going to this store and always buying snacks there. Awesome place to shop at, especially when looking for certain Asian products.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA

Love love love! One of the cheaper Asian markets. They already have low prices, and when there's a sale, it's almost too hard to resist a splurge.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Dallas, TX

One of the best Asian grocery stores ever! They're super clean and have great products. I also love their online presence because they keep their website updated, so you can quickly find the current specials.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Santa Clara, CA

Probably the most kickass widely-available grocery store. Always a large variety with products from all over the world. I found Krave here when it was still only available in Central America.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now