Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Linh V.
Linh V.
San Francisco, CA

I love 99 Ranch because it offers all the asian junk food I need! And fruits and veggies are usually at good prices, especially when compared to the American markets. If only they had one closer to where I live.
Lakeisha S.
Lakeisha S.
Union City, CA

Great place to visit if you're looking for fresh seafood. They have live crab, lobsters, and shell fish. They also will fry your fish for an extra fee, worth it if you don't have time. Prices are very reasonable.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

As a person who previously lived in China and Korea... this is like "home" to me. I can go here to get all the things I crave that I can't find at a local market. Their produce and meat department are the best.
Miri L.
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA

I love this supermarket. It's like the Asian Safeway. I notice some of them sells boba drinks which is a plus. They have everything from veggies and meat which you can use for dinner and bunch of yummy snacks.
Criselle T.
Criselle T.
Corona, CA

This is a good source for traditional spices and ingredients. They also carry fresh fruits aside from the frozen and canned varieties. I've been to the one in Corona, CA and they carry a wide range of food.
tae m.
tae m.
Whittier, CA

This is my go to place for huli huli sauce....if you are obsessed with all things Hawaii...head over to 99 ranch and look for their pacific islander section to get exclusive items only found on the island!
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR

When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets. Staff was always friendly and from what I remember the stores were pretty clean.
Megan R.
Megan R.

I like shopping here because there are so many fantastic products with tons more to try! But I don't particularly like going in because there are occasionally cooked dead ducks hanging in some windows.
Sally C.
Sally C.
Austin, TX

The meat is really cheap and still high quality. This grocer also has products from a wide variety of different Asian countries, so it's good for when you want to find something interesting.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ

An always go to when I am in California! A wide range of products and a cute gift shop, usually Shisheido too! Delicious roll cakes. Never know what you may find at this asian market
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!

Join Now