BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Lynsie M.
Awesome market to buy essential groceries. My favorite part of 99 Ranch are definitely the snacks! It's not just Chinese/Taiwanese munchies, but rather a wide range of different snacks that will definitely keep you interested at reasonable and low prices. I recommend looking for the Cafe Mocha wafer sticks; they are a must buy-- 99 cents per box!
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
99 Ranch is a great Asian grocery store chain for finding international and ethnic foods. They have a great fish filleting counter and the produce is well priced and high quality. They have many different types of produce that are hard to find in regular mass grocer chains. Occasionally they offer samples to feature different products which is great for a non- Asian like me who likes to branch out, but isn't always sure how or what is even out there.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Great place to find all kinds of Asian food and related items. I like how the one in my area is organized and how easy I can find things. The one thing that is unfortunate is how bad their customer service is. The cashiers seem to always be in a bad mood, as well as I can never make returns, even on bad items.
JoHanna R.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally love this place. It's an Asian market. Pretty much everything they carry is Asian and as a person who isn't, this is appealing to me. Also, they have the best sushi grade salmon I have ever had as well as a lot of yummy snacks and fresh veggies and fruits that others stores don't carry.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
I really like 99 ranch, since it's such a culture shock and there's so much that I can only find there - rabbit, goose, and plenty of other Asain products and produce. But whenever I go there it feels like a really big cafeteria, and it's hard for me to get that weird feeling to go away. Love that they have such a wide selection of fish that they custom cut for you, as well as various foods prepared hot.
Jennifer T.
I love this Asian market! I can find a lot of the imported stuff here that i can't find else where. They also have a small food court filed with BBQ pork, chicken, and duck ready to be taken home. Some things are quite pricey, but it is worth it in the long run!
Caitlin L.
San Francisco, CA
My first trip to 99 Ranch Market was a failure because I got overwhelmed and had to leave. I went again with a friend who is Chinese and she helped me make sense of everything. I will say their selection is great and prices are reasonable too. Awesome selection for fish and other seafood compared to regular grocery store. Also stock up on your asian sauces and spices.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this Asian market! I have been coming here since I was a kid. I love their Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean snacks and candies that they have! The prices are alright, but always check what is on sale when you're in store. They have new deals daily!
Golzaar M.
Santa Cruz, CA
It's a great place for fulfilling cravings for Asian snacks and home-y flavors. You can get almost any "exotic" ingredient you need without paying for a lot of the shipping costs and low supply in areas with low Asian demographics. Loss of one star is due to how some items may not be shelved in most logical place as well as questionable storage of some seafood.
Thomaria D.
San Diego, CA
I would rather go to Zion Market or H Mart. There never seems to be enough carts or baskets, which forces me to carry everything. It's pretty small and crowded, but I oftent find great deals. I've eaten at one of the restaurants inside, the one that's more like an authentic Panda Express. The service I received was terrible, the food was alright for the price.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!