Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
Virginia Bch, VA

i have been here before when i was over at the west coast. I love shopping here cheap and its awesome too bad that east coast where i live does not have it
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA

Good selection and variety of oriental foods, good prices on produce only downside is they are usually crowded.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my go to Asian market. Growing up my family always went here. They have all the asian and weird food you could find! Its crazy and sometimes weird but if you want an authentic bowl of pho, this is where you would go!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
San Francisco, CA

My first trip to 99 Ranch Market was a failure because I got overwhelmed and had to leave. I went again with a friend who is Chinese and she helped me make sense of everything. I will say their selection is great and prices are reasonable too. Awesome selection for fish and other seafood compared to regular grocery store. Also stock up on your asian sauces and spices.
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA

This is such a fun place to walk around. So many different types of food that I can't get in other stores. Their sweets are unique and everything is always delicious. Their meat section is interesting with different pork products (pig ears for example). I don't eat that, but it's a nice variety for those that do.
Rumana Y.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI

I live close to a 99 Ranch Market and it's where I go when I'm in need of an Asian food or product that I can't find in a grocery store. Some items may be pricier though. I enjoy the selection of foods they have.
Golzaar M.
Golzaar M.
Santa Cruz, CA

It's a great place for fulfilling cravings for Asian snacks and home-y flavors. You can get almost any "exotic" ingredient you need without paying for a lot of the shipping costs and low supply in areas with low Asian demographics. Loss of one star is due to how some items may not be shelved in most logical place as well as questionable storage of some seafood.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA

99 Ranch is a great Asian grocery store chain for finding international and ethnic foods. They have a great fish filleting counter and the produce is well priced and high quality. They have many different types of produce that are hard to find in regular mass grocer chains. Occasionally they offer samples to feature different products which is great for a non- Asian like me who likes to branch out, but isn't always sure how or what is even out there.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA

Well let me tell you in use to live in Windwood Glen apartment right across from the one in Irvine, and they always had what I was looking for, when cooking my soulful dishes.
Devon W.
Devon W.
San Diego, CA

I really like 99 ranch, since it's such a culture shock and there's so much that I can only find there - rabbit, goose, and plenty of other Asain products and produce. But whenever I go there it feels like a really big cafeteria, and it's hard for me to get that weird feeling to go away. Love that they have such a wide selection of fish that they custom cut for you, as well as various foods prepared hot.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.