Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Sharon l.
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA

This is my go-to Chinese market. There are two near me and the prices are second to lowest compared to lion market. I love Ranch 99 because they always have great deals and super cheap snacks. BEST OF ALL, they have ASIAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. Like skin food and etc. love it!
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA

For all things asian, whether its teriyaki flavors or korean BBQ flavors, you will find it in an asian market like 99 ranch. Walking into an asian market is full of adventure and excitements, things you don't find elsewhere.
Criselle T.
Criselle T.
Corona, CA

This is a good source for traditional spices and ingredients. They also carry fresh fruits aside from the frozen and canned varieties. I've been to the one in Corona, CA and they carry a wide range of food.
crystal m.
crystal m.

Great market. Srore is always very clean, staff always very friendly willing to help you find the product you are looking for. They also have great prices.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Monterey Park, CA

I go here all the time BUT its like the target of supermarkets. It costs a little more than other markets.
VenDe C.
VenDe C.
Los Angeles, CA

Great place, that's pretty close to me. So it makes it easy for me to go and quickly buy food supplies. As well it being clean and with great assistance.
KIMMY H.
KIMMY H.
Las Vegas, NV

Being Filipino this is one of the places I stop at for my Asian dishes. And i love it!
maria H.
maria H.

Such a great market its not as close to were I live I really wish there was a closer one have fresh products and can find anything u really need prices are good as well
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

I love this market, it's cute and has various items not found in many stores. It's pretty cheap and has great quality in the products.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.

I been here once I always get sales ads with really good deals I just wish I had one closer to my house
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now