BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?5 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 R...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, t...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
DALY CITY, CA
Love love love! One of the cheaper Asian markets. They already have low prices, and when there's a sale, it's almost too hard to resist a splurge.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I grew up going to this store and always buying snacks there. Awesome place to shop at, especially when looking for certain Asian products.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Baltimore, MD
Great for any Asian ingredients. Noodles, vermecelli, Asian snacks, vegetables, cheaper.. literally anything used in Asian cooking. Sometimes the vegetables are not as fresh as they cold be.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
I am not familiar with the food so I always find something new here. They are inexpensive too!!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite markets!. I love the fresh fish and produce as well as all the Asian snacks that have difficult to find else where.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't mind shopping here for produce or meats, pretty cheap compared to other grocery stores. Otherwise things are overly priced, definitely have to know what to look for here. The closest location to me always closes early, if it's 30 to closing they are already rushing people out and turning the lights off. They are really rude about it too.
Jessamine D.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I grew up in the Philippines so I can't give up rice, and home-cooked, Filipino dishes. We visit this store at least once a week. Our local Ranch 99 Market in Rancho Cucamonga offers fresh vegetables, live fish, lobsters, crabs, shrimps as well as frozen ones. There's also a meat section and lots of varieties of rice. This is basically a Chinese grocery with mixed Asian products from Korea, Philippines, Japan, etc. I can find almost all of my cooking needs here and recently, they now have a Rewards Card where I get $10 every $1000 I spend in their store. They also have a bakery and the egg tarts is a must-try. Their cakes are also delicious and different than the ones available in other groceries because theirs are less sweet. They also have a deli/mini food court where they offer cooked food (sort of like Panda Express). I really like the fried rice and the Chinese eggplant. My daughters like the Orange chicken but for me, the ones in Panda Express is better.

This is a nice Asian market, mostly Chinese employees. Some don't understand English well but most of them are friendly. :)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite places to get a hold of some delicious asian snacks and cheap veggies.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Foodie Expert
99 Ranch is a great place to go shopping for Asian food supplies. It's always very clean and they have lots of fresh foods available.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
El monte, CA
Foodie Expert
I go to this Asian market to buy fresh shrimp.
The veggies are cheaper here than they would be at other grocery stores.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!