Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Sharon l.
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA

This is my go-to Chinese market. There are two near me and the prices are second to lowest compared to lion market. I love Ranch 99 because they always have great deals and super cheap snacks. BEST OF ALL, they have ASIAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS. Like skin food and etc. love it!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.

Finally, on Asian grocery store on my side of town! So many things to try, so many sauces and dumplings. Always crowded but well worth shopping here. I always find something new to try. Also love the deli and food area. to pick up some good take out
Diane N.
Diane N.
San Diego, CA

From fish to Asian snacks you can find various things here. My parents and I go here if we are already in the particular area with this store. I put off one star since In my city the store closest to my home has terrible parking lot, its not roomy.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

If you buy cosmetics here it may contain whitening! As in it will make your face more white. I love Ranch 99 and go there all the time. Contains tons of Asian food and at a decent price. A lot cleaner then Asian stores in China town.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market. Plus, its always fairly fresh for a great price.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my go to Asian market. Growing up my family always went here. They have all the asian and weird food you could find! Its crazy and sometimes weird but if you want an authentic bowl of pho, this is where you would go!
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA

For all things asian, whether its teriyaki flavors or korean BBQ flavors, you will find it in an asian market like 99 ranch. Walking into an asian market is full of adventure and excitements, things you don't find elsewhere.
Amelia C.
Amelia C.

This place is an Asian grocery market. I come here once in a blue moon since it is far drive from where I live (1 hour and half). When I do visit, I love going to the bakery section where they sell fresh baked goods.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX

I love 99 ranch! The employees are friendly, and I love to get fresh vegetables and fruits there! Also, I love to eat food there! There is such a diverse choice of food. It's also great to pick up Asian beauty products!
Rumana Y.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI

I live close to a 99 Ranch Market and it's where I go when I'm in need of an Asian food or product that I can't find in a grocery store. Some items may be pricier though. I enjoy the selection of foods they have.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham, AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now