Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Birmingham , AL

Great prices on a huge selection of stuff you won't find in just any old grocery store! My fave are the asian style noodles. Makes for the best soup!
Mirian V.
Mirian V.
Covina, CA

I come here once in a blue moon. I'm not racist, but I hate the fact that when I need help, there's really no one that can understand my needs :(
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Pasadena, Ca

The only place I'm able to find lotus root on a regular basis and great selection of asian snacks
Tiaja W.
Tiaja W.
Fairfield, CA

Love this place. Bought the best rice cooker here. Their brooms are a great price and one of the few places that carry them. Also they just have so much stuff to choose from, i.e. beauty, food, kitchen, etc. One stop shop.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

I'm lucky to live right next to a 99 ranch. they have cheap veggies including exotic fruits and veggies and spices you don't normally find at other locations. I'm part Asian also, so this is where I shop for Asian groceries and snacks and cuts of meat that are usually not found at lucky's or safeway.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.

Ahh 99 Ranch Market, you always smell the same and you're usually crowded. Nevertheless, this is the place to get a great deal on Asian groceries, meat, and produce. Be warned the fruits are not the best...the veggies are usually pretty on point though.
Maria C.

Favorite place for Asian treats and dinner ideas. So happy that I am able to live really close to one of thes
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I like 99 Ranch. They have a good selection of products, multiple stores near me, and fresh seafood and meat. Their prices are better than american supermarkets for sure. Depending on the 99, you can get custom made chinese burritos (arcadia for sure) and pick up other premade chinese food for a decent price. Good when you're in a hurry. Also, on weekends, they give away samples. If there's a bakery inside the market, it;s okay. You can find better bakeries nearby probably (kee wah, 85c, jj, etc.)
Olivia N.
Olivia N.

What a place filled with smells, sights, and sounds. It has every store under the sun that you'd need..and then some.
Lynsie M.
Lynsie M.

Awesome market to buy essential groceries. My favorite part of 99 Ranch are definitely the snacks! It's not just Chinese/Taiwanese munchies, but rather a wide range of different snacks that will definitely keep you interested at reasonable and low prices. I recommend looking for the Cafe Mocha wafer sticks; they are a must buy-- 99 cents per box!
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now