Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Tammy N.
Tammy N.

Ahh 99 Ranch Market, you always smell the same and you're usually crowded. Nevertheless, this is the place to get a great deal on Asian groceries, meat, and produce. Be warned the fruits are not the best...the veggies are usually pretty on point though.
Maria C.

Favorite place for Asian treats and dinner ideas. So happy that I am able to live really close to one of thes
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I like 99 Ranch. They have a good selection of products, multiple stores near me, and fresh seafood and meat. Their prices are better than american supermarkets for sure. Depending on the 99, you can get custom made chinese burritos (arcadia for sure) and pick up other premade chinese food for a decent price. Good when you're in a hurry. Also, on weekends, they give away samples. If there's a bakery inside the market, it;s okay. You can find better bakeries nearby probably (kee wah, 85c, jj, etc.)
Olivia N.
Olivia N.

What a place filled with smells, sights, and sounds. It has every store under the sun that you'd need..and then some.
Lynsie M.
Lynsie M.

Awesome market to buy essential groceries. My favorite part of 99 Ranch are definitely the snacks! It's not just Chinese/Taiwanese munchies, but rather a wide range of different snacks that will definitely keep you interested at reasonable and low prices. I recommend looking for the Cafe Mocha wafer sticks; they are a must buy-- 99 cents per box!
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
HOUSTON, TX

Love the snack selection. Best place for rice cookers. They have great cakes.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA

I was buying a car about 10 years back and saw this place across the street. I went in there and fell in love now when ever i am in the area i stop in just to see what they have
Melody H.
Melody H.
Gilbert, AZ

This is one of my favorite places to go. Unfortunately the closest one to me is an hour away but I have to go every time I have the chance.
Sally C.
Sally C.
Austin, TX

The meat is really cheap and still high quality. This grocer also has products from a wide variety of different Asian countries, so it's good for when you want to find something interesting.
Riane S.
Riane S.
Fountain Valley, CA

I have one right by my house. I love going there and trying new things! so many great deals and fun stuff to look at.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now