Add a Photo

By 99 RANCH MARKET
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Pretty nice Asian grocery store. I like how it's cleaner than most other Asian grocery stores. It also has various sections including a bakery and beauty department which I like.
Sue C.
Sue C.

Ranch 99 is the most familiar Asian grocer in my area. Their inventory includes ingredients related to most Asian cuisines (not just Chinese), as well as live seafood, produce and meats. Their prices are pretty competitive and not unreasonable for hard-to-find ingredients (i.e. Thai basil).

The one thing to keep in mind about Ranch 99 is that customer service is incredibly uneven-- you might be lucky to find an employee who is willing to help you find what you need but most of the time you will be on your own.

Depending on your location parking might be easy to find or a total nightmare (like in my area).
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.

99 Ranch is one of the Asian market places that I frequent with my family. Coming from a Filipino family, I can find a lot of the ingredients that I need for my dishes here. They have vegetables, fruits, canned Asian goods, Asian beverages, and fresh seafood. What I highly don't like about going here is the people who work here. The staff can sometimes be rude and inconsiderate. They also make it seem like working there is complete hell for them. NO ONE SMILES HERE! The one that I go to is very crowded and small too. It can be messy and disorganized.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I like 99 Ranch. They have a good selection of products, multiple stores near me, and fresh seafood and meat. Their prices are better than american supermarkets for sure. Depending on the 99, you can get custom made chinese burritos (arcadia for sure) and pick up other premade chinese food for a decent price. Good when you're in a hurry. Also, on weekends, they give away samples. If there's a bakery inside the market, it;s okay. You can find better bakeries nearby probably (kee wah, 85c, jj, etc.)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX

I actually liked visiting this grocery store. I used to work at a sushi restaurant and the Korean owners would bring in some delicious food, most of it being from Ranch 99. It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended. I don't advise going in without someone mentioning some items to try, unless you're pretty brave with trying new foods! It is worth going in to just for the bakery, they have some amazing bread!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This market contains the main ingredients needed for Asian cuisine. This is the place i would recommend for someone who's looking to get good ingredients that aren't too pricey. Sometimes they would give out samples of some of their products which i really like because if something tastes good then i would purchase it. It's a great way for people who want to try certain produce and such to see if they like it so that they can purchase them.
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA

One of the best Asian stores around! We just had one built here in Sacramento years ago and I love it! Not only is it an Asian grocery store....but you can get yummy hot fresh food! Their dim sum is really good and big portions! I believe it's under $1.50 for 3? You can't beat that! I also like going their for their Asian goodies like different candy that you may not find around in town. :)
Lynsie M.
Lynsie M.

Awesome market to buy essential groceries. My favorite part of 99 Ranch are definitely the snacks! It's not just Chinese/Taiwanese munchies, but rather a wide range of different snacks that will definitely keep you interested at reasonable and low prices. I recommend looking for the Cafe Mocha wafer sticks; they are a must buy-- 99 cents per box!
May W.
May W.

If you can get over the fish smell when you walk into this market, this is a great place to stock up on Asian goods. I like coming here for soy milk, Asian snacks, marinades, meats, frozen foods, cheap produce, etc. I love all the stuff here that brings me back to my childhood days. Even the box drinks that I cannot find anywhere else!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ

Great place to find all kinds of Asian food and related items. I like how the one in my area is organized and how easy I can find things. The one thing that is unfortunate is how bad their customer service is. The cashiers seem to always be in a bad mood, as well as I can never make returns, even on bad items.
Ksheng X.
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR

Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Maria C.

Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Birmingham, AL

Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.

Join Now