BY 99 RANCH MARKET

• Where is this place located at?6 Answers
  • Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99...1 Answers
  • It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days,...1 Answers
99 Ranch Market
  • "99 Ranch Market usually has all the vegetables and fruits I'm looking for; from the popular produce you see in a regular grocery store and produce I need from an oriental market." in 10 reviews
  • "When I was younger I used to like going to Ranch Market to buy Asian snacks that I could not find at other super markets." in 7 reviews
  • "It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended." in 5 reviews
  • "good place to stock up on rice and other asian staples for cheaper then your regular grocery store (the single isle)" in 3 reviews
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I grew up in the Philippines so I can't give up rice, and home-cooked, Filipino dishes. We visit this store at least once a week. Our local Ranch 99 Market in Rancho Cucamonga offers fresh vegetables, live fish, lobsters, crabs, shrimps as well as frozen ones. There's also a meat section and lots of varieties of rice. This is basically a Chinese grocery with mixed Asian products from Korea, Philippines, Japan, etc. I can find almost all of my cooking needs here and recently, they now have a Rewards Card where I get $10 every $1000 I spend in their store. They also have a bakery and the egg tarts is a must-try. Their cakes are also delicious and different than the ones available in other groceries because theirs are less sweet. They also have a deli/mini food court where they offer cooked food (sort of like Panda Express). I really like the fried rice and the Chinese eggplant. My daughters like the Orange chicken but for me, the ones in Panda Express is better.

This is a nice Asian market, mostly Chinese employees. Some don't understand English well but most of them are friendly. :)
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
Went there there first time ever had a great experience. This store had everything from cosmetics, food, kitchen ware, and other items. I'm definitely am going back...
Sue C.
Ranch 99 is the most familiar Asian grocer in my area. Their inventory includes ingredients related to most Asian cuisines (not just Chinese), as well as live seafood, produce and meats. Their prices are pretty competitive and not unreasonable for hard-to-find ingredients (i.e. Thai basil).

The one thing to keep in mind about Ranch 99 is that customer service is incredibly uneven-- you might be lucky to find an employee who is willing to help you find what you need but most of the time you will be on your own.

Depending on your location parking might be easy to find or a total nightmare (like in my area).
Michelinne C.
99 Ranch is one of the Asian market places that I frequent with my family. Coming from a Filipino family, I can find a lot of the ingredients that I need for my dishes here. They have vegetables, fruits, canned Asian goods, Asian beverages, and fresh seafood. What I highly don't like about going here is the people who work here. The staff can sometimes be rude and inconsiderate. They also make it seem like working there is complete hell for them. NO ONE SMILES HERE! The one that I go to is very crowded and small too. It can be messy and disorganized.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I like 99 Ranch. They have a good selection of products, multiple stores near me, and fresh seafood and meat. Their prices are better than american supermarkets for sure. Depending on the 99, you can get custom made chinese burritos (arcadia for sure) and pick up other premade chinese food for a decent price. Good when you're in a hurry. Also, on weekends, they give away samples. If there's a bakery inside the market, it;s okay. You can find better bakeries nearby probably (kee wah, 85c, jj, etc.)
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Typical Asian market (Chinese/ Taiwanese to be specific). At 99 Ranch they offer a variety of items ranging from vegetables, fruits, frozen goods, meat, fresh seafood, to spices, junk food, and even life style items (Like shampoo and body wash!) Anything you want from an Asian market is basically here! Down side is that it is always crowed during weekends, parking spots are pretty small, and their bathroom is just meh! (I wouldn't recommend going unless you really have to go) However, on the plus side they have bakery, 2+ restaurants/ take out, Shishedo, and a cute gift store (full of stationary and anime stuff) all inside the 99 Ranch!
Brenda G.
Foodie Expert
Great place to shop for fresh fish & seafood. I've been coming here since I was little. One thing I think they can improve on is the packaging of their products.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I actually liked visiting this grocery store. I used to work at a sushi restaurant and the Korean owners would bring in some delicious food, most of it being from Ranch 99. It was fun to go in and shop around for some new things to try and the things they had recommended. I don't advise going in without someone mentioning some items to try, unless you're pretty brave with trying new foods! It is worth going in to just for the bakery, they have some amazing bread!
Cynthia C.
This market contains the main ingredients needed for Asian cuisine. This is the place i would recommend for someone who's looking to get good ingredients that aren't too pricey. Sometimes they would give out samples of some of their products which i really like because if something tastes good then i would purchase it. It's a great way for people who want to try certain produce and such to see if they like it so that they can purchase them.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best Asian stores around! We just had one built here in Sacramento years ago and I love it! Not only is it an Asian grocery store....but you can get yummy hot fresh food! Their dim sum is really good and big portions! I believe it's under $1.50 for 3? You can't beat that! I also like going their for their Asian goodies like different candy that you may not find around in town. :)
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Where is this place located at?
Maria C.
Do any of you ever just find yourself browsing for more then just an hour?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Has anyone ordered from them online? We moved to a state where 99 Ranch Market has no locations, and I'm thinking about placing an order. Wondered what others' experiences have been. Thanks!
Nancy H.
It's a Taiwanese market that sells food and snacks. On sale days, there are great snacks for cheap.