9.79.7

9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium

BY SAMSUNG

Designed to enhance your mobile life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab® A keeps you immersed in what matters most every day. Dive into images, videos and more. Enjoy your favorite content on any screen you own when you connect most of your Samsung devices with SideSync®. Work and create right from your tablet with Microsoft Office®. Switch to Kids Mode when you want to entertain the kids while keeping all of your personal content secure. The new Galaxy Tab A connects you to the people and things you love. Connecting your Samsung devices is easier than ever. With Samsung SideSync 3.0* and Quick Connect™, you can share content and work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone and personal computer. Switching to the new Galaxy Tab A has never been simpler-or smarter. With Samsung Smart Switch®§, you have the freedom to move your contacts, text messages, music and other media from iOS and Windows OS to your new Samsung Galaxy® device. see more...

9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium
saad s.
Best product
Angele L.
Montreal
This tablet rocks!!! With 16g of memory & the option of expanding the memory, this tablet is powerful and will last you a long time! The finish of the tablet is beautiful and the quality seems better than earlier models. The tablet is also super light. The best tablet in it's price range!
Marya G.
Super happy with it. I don't need anything complicated. Small enough and light enough to be way more portable than the laptop. It's really similar to my old Samsung phone so it was an easy learning curve.
Sarah B.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love my Galaxy Tab A. Battery life is great and touch screen is sensitive to touch so works very well. I use it primarily for gaming and as an e-reader.
Sara B.
Lévis
The size is perfect to watch video. It work perfectly and it is really easy to use.