9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium

by Samsung

Designed to enhance your mobile life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab® A keeps you immersed in what matters most every day. Dive into images, videos and more. Enjoy your favorite content on any screen you own when you connect most of your Samsung devices with SideSync®. Work and create right from your tablet with Microsoft Office®. Switch to Kids Mode when you want to entertain the kids while keeping all of your personal content secure. The new Galaxy Tab A connects you to the people and things you love. Connecting your Samsung devices is easier than ever. With Samsung SideSync 3.0* and Quick Connect™, you can share content and work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone and personal computer. Switching to the new Galaxy Tab A has never been simpler-or smarter. With Samsung Smart Switch®§, you have the freedom to move your contacts, text messages, music and other media from iOS and Windows OS to your new Samsung Galaxy® device.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium!
How would you rate this product?
Awesome tablet has a few minor issues with performance but as long as you keep it clean and free of junk it's fine ! And runs fine connects easily quality is decent ! Definitely a good invest
Redding, CA
We got this for my husband and he likes it and my daughter uses it as well and I can tell you she loves it, we have had no problem with it and it is used everyday, the price was great as well.
Macon, GA
Love the color. Great quality. Great for games and apps. Great sound and speaker.easy to use and affordable. No problems or tech problems. Long attery life. Great for long road trips.
Modesto, CA
I love all Samsung products, and this tab is definitely a great addition to my Samsung family:) The colors pop the sound is perfect 👌 and it's even super lightweight.
It's a great tablet that offers many features that a very good for me and you I mean if u like great pics that have great light and focus there a also many other great features
Mcallen, TX
Perfect for mmorpg gaming. This tablet has slowly taken over my iPad. Not only is multitasking a breeze, you can also add customized themes!
Modesto, CA
Just bought this tablet for my daughter on christmas... and I love it, the sound is loud, the camera is wonderful. I just love galaxy
9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium uploaded by Tina M.
This is an great tablet. I had it for 5 months and haven't had 1 problem so far. it is very easy to use just like any Samsung phone.
West Branch, MI
Love my Samsung! I do everything on it! email, pay bills, news, social media, movies. ... just my compact enjoyment!
We bought this for our son. He loves it. Never puts it down. He has used it non stop since he has gotten it.

Looking for your answer?