9.79.7
9.7

9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium

BY SAMSUNG #61 in Tablets

Designed to enhance your mobile life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab® A keeps you immersed in what matters most every day. Dive into images, videos and more. Enjoy your favorite content on any screen you own when you connect most of your Samsung devices with SideSync®. Work and create right from your tablet with Microsoft Office®. Switch to Kids Mode when you want to entertain the kids while keeping all of your personal content secure. The new Galaxy Tab A connects you to the people and things you love. Connecting your Samsung devices is easier than ever. With Samsung SideSync 3.0* and Quick Connect™, you can share content and work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone and personal computer. Switching to the new Galaxy Tab A has never been simpler-or smarter. With Samsung Smart Switch®§, you have the freedom to move your contacts, text messages, music and other media from iOS and Windows OS to your new Samsung Galaxy® device. see more...

9.7
9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 16GB Smoky Titanium
Chelly M.
Lakewood, CO
I love my tablet!! I was really nervous about buying one because I didn't know if we would use it as much as we do the laptop, but we actually use it a whole lot! I love how much more simpler it is to use then a full computer and we often watch movies/tv shows in bed together now. We also have the smaller version of this and I think I prefer that more just because it's more mobile; it's like a huge phone.
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
I recently purchased this tablet few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. I'm not super tech savvy but has plenty of memory.Takes great pictures and does everything I need it too. Oh great battery time and quick to recharge! love it!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
This is a great tablet. We bought it for our daughter and she loves it. Lots of storage because she loves lots of games and taking pictures and video. It did freeze a couple of times but I just assumed my daughter had used up too much memory. Once we cleared the data it's been fine.
Amanda S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I purchased this for my husband and he loves it. It was the best anniversary gift he ever got lol I like that you can link all your Samsung products together. Makes everything so much easier.
Bethel I.
East Orange, NJ
Just like a computer on the go. Is really fast and really convenient to use. Definitely met my expectations and it's such a perfect size. I use it a couple times a month and when I use it, I'm not disappointed with its performance. I would recommend to others
Shawna J.
Nash, OK
This is the second galaxy tab we have purchased and are very pleased!! This is a great tablet for the price! Would definitely recommend. Great camera, great spread and incredible display!
Jasmine R.
I got this tablet for Christmas and I love it. It is fast, battery lasts for days and I love its sleek design. Not the clearest picture but it works for me. I am enjoying it very much.
Symone C.
Aliquippa, PA
This is a great tablet, I use it mostly for watching movies and videos, as we have no home TV or cable, but also use for email, social media and video chat. The case that came with it is also really useful as a case and stand.
Kei H.
I love my tab my bf got it for me as an early Christmas it has 2 speakers an sd card slot its pretty big and seem official i hear people say its cheap but its not its on the high end of plastic an cost almost $300
Awesome tablet has a few minor issues with performance but as long as you keep it clean and free of junk it's fine ! And runs fine connects easily quality is decent ! Definitely a good invest