BY APPLE

9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi 128GB - Silver see more...

Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I could not be happier with the iPad pro! I was able to find it on sale at target for$150.00 off and get an additional 5% off for using my target red card. I opted for the smaller 9.7 inch 128gb moving up from the iPad mini 4 and I absolutely love it! The screen is so incredibly vivid making it so enjoyable to watch movies or edit photos or simply read a book. I'm a huge Apple fan and they've outdone themselves yet again with this incredible workhorse.
Med Amine D.
Med Amine D.
Ben Guerir
oh my god i love the big screen and the design its so cool and like i see you can watch any movie and all the movies you love on it ,My name is Amine and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :)
Anass A.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love iPad Pro Wi-Fi 128GB  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !