96 Tablet Retainer Brite (3 months supply) uploaded by Vanessa S.

BY RETAINER BRITE

Kayla W.
I decided to have my retainers cleaned because I just had enough of my retainers smelling really horrid. I just hated how they looked and smell. I decided to try out this product and well I honestly was really skeptical about this because I saw that it was inexpensive and I wasn't too sure if it was going to work.. Luckily it did! I bought it online from Amazon. I saw it on another website but I wasn't too sure if I should trust it.. I'm not sure where else they sell this product in a local store but if any of you know where I can purchase this in the store please let me know!  I went along with Amazon Prime. I tried out the product last weekend and it made my retainers pretty clear and smelling fresh. It look out most of my junk that was stuck to my retainers so that made me satisfied.  I've only tried it once but I'm going to use it a lot more! Be sure to only leave it in warm water for 15 mins. I will try to add a photo some time so you guys can see the results from before and after. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the product I just hope I bought the legit thing since I bought on Amazon.
jenna r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i have invisalign and these are amazing to clean my trays daily. they work great and are so cheap for a daily usage. i buy a pack for 3 months on amazon for less than $15. really helpful to know when the cleaning is done by the color of the water changing
Leslie S.
For someone who is a germaphobe, this is a great product! It's very easy to use, and it cleans my mouth guard without damaging it through brushing. It takes about 5 minutes to use, and makes me confident that it is being thoroughly cleaned. The price is affordable, however it is very hard to find. I have never been able to find it in a store, but it's always available on Amazon. When traveling, I just throw some packets of tablets in win my toiletries and it's just as easy to use away as it is at home.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
I'm currently using Invisalign and knew I wanted a good retainer cleaner. These keep my trays in mint condition. No yellowing or discoloration at all! When it's time to put new trays in, my old ones are in mint condition thanks to Retainer Brite.
Marleigh N.
This is a good cleaner. Just discovered it and will give an update on it if I really like it the more I use it