911 Emergency Treatment 911 Emergency Hair Treatment Leave-In Conditioner Extra Dry Formula (16 FL. OZ.)

BY 911 EMERGENCY TREATMENT

• Do hair stores still sale 911 Emergency Treatment 911 Eme...1 Answers
  • Does this work ? Where can I find this at ?? 1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? 2 Answers
madison w.
maryville , TN
Best leave in hair conditioner I've ever used! it's super affordable and I love the packaging. this smells really good and leaves your hair feeling soft the entire day. I rode with the windows down after I slept with this in my hair and there was barely any tangles. this product works miracles!!
Maricel O.
I actually have this but in a different bottle and it's from Dr , same product Tho . It smells great and it lasts a long time . In the Dominican Republic it's pretty cheap so I'm assuming it's cheap here . People who have curly hair really go crazy for this bottle .
Pamela M.
I dye my hair so often that my hair dries and looks lifeless from all the hair dye. I used this product once and automatically i fell in love! It did wonders to my hair and now my hair feels so smooth and full of volume!
Donne E.
I haven't been able to find his product in so long. It's a miracle work and it smells great too. If you damage your hair just put this on it daily and it'll be good as new. It makes your hair stronger and stimulates your scalp. Wonderful hair cream.
Judith L.
Love it! Muy hair usee to be súper dry which causes frizz on my curls... Hate that! But this baby is a killer, it soften your hair and moisturize it at the same time, it's a real 911!
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I bought it because people were saying how good it was however I honestly did not love it there are more better products in the market I think it did a okay job but not what I was expecting because of all the hype
Anais B.
Kansas City , MO
This conditioner is fantastic ! Just when you need some extra softness for your damage dyed hair . This product hydrate your hair and almost makes it feel like a baby .
Norbeliss M.
Love this stuff. I use it weekly after a clarifying shampoo. This leaves my hair feeling very healthy afterward and I do a lot of color and heat styling. Good for the price. It makes my hair silky and moist. I don't think that it lasts that long tho. But it's better than just using a conditioner.
I have used this conditioner in the past, i can not find it in any of the walmarts or dollar general stores,PLEASE tell me what store, can purchase this product. ..
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
I've been using this product for years and can't live without it. It helped my hair recover from a terrible keratin treatment and withstand years of coloring.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Its really work?
Dana F.
Fresno, CA
Hi where can I purchase this product and is it affordable?
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
Has anybody had any fall out while using this ? How long does it normally take to grow at least 3 inches ?
How do I Buy A Bottle of this 911 Leave-In Conditioner ? Please Help!
Kristen M.
What's your experience with this product?