900 Count Cotton Swabs (3 Canisters) Personal Hygiene Cosmetic Touch Up Tool

by Up and Up

#17 in Mirrors

900 Count Cotton Swabs With Plastic Pastel Color Sticks (3 canisters)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 900 Count Cotton Swabs (3 Canisters) Personal Hygiene Cosmetic Touch Up Tool!
3 months agoCheektowaga, NY
I use these swabs to remove my eye make up every night and apply cream to my daughter. These swans hold up to the job without being harsh on skin. Plus, their family pack makes buying them a smart buy and they last long
9 months agoToms River, NJ
Up&Up is a great brand. I love their makeup wipes they work very well and can be compared to Neutrogena. It works just as well as leading brands but for half the cost. I am definitely satisfied with this.
5 months ago
I love this brand of swabs! They wand itself is extremely sturdy, and the ends hold up and clean very well! They are definitely my preferred purchase of swabs when it comes to cleaning ears, noses, or even minor wounds. They are delicate and gentle, yet extremely durable!
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I like buying products I use often in bulk because it definitely saves me money. These swabs are efficient, and can be used for Many things besides cleaning ears, such as detailing in the car, and cleaning tight spaces in the home such as behind the sink faucet.
8 months ago
These cotton swabs are a great all purpose product that can be used for so many things. They were gentle on my skin. I typically use with makeup remover to take off makeup, and to apply my toner. I would recommend this product.
9 months agoKansas City, MO
Purchased at: Target
The separate canisters make it easy for me to bring one in my makeup kit when I’m prepping skin for weddings and special events - I do hair and makeup on the weekends - and to keep mine separated for my own makeup uses!
7 months agoDearborn, MI
The work great with my Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1. They are a great product and a great price. They help get all of my makeup off after i use my Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free
9 months agoBristol, CT
I’m somewhat comfortable with the up and up brand and this product is one of the reasons why. These really comes in handy when removing the makeup also good for black head removing part.
9 months agoracine wi
I love these! I hate cleaning my baby's ears, and these work perfectly, they fit right in the ear and don't let you go in to far. There nice and thick so they don't fall apart.
8 months agoHouston, TX
I love it! It allows me to stop running back and forth to the store for more cotton swabs. I use them everyday with my make up application. It doesn’t shed cotton and easily wipe away excess concealer. I’ve even bought some for my best friend and she loves it!