9 Lives Plus Care Dry Cat Food - 3.15lbs uploaded by Sierra P.9 Lives Plus Care Dry Cat Food - 3.15lbs uploaded by Ashley S.9 Lives Plus Care Dry Cat Food - 3.15lbs uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY 9LIVES

As a cat gets older his nutritional needs change. His food should ensure that he'll stay well and stay regular. 9Lives Plus Care cat food helps support digestive health and a hearty immune system. Give your older cat the delicious flavors of tuna with the essential vitamins they need in 9Lives Plus Care cat food. see more...

• Does this product help cats get rid of hair balls?1 Answers
Mckayla G.
London, KY
My cat had some issues with peeing, and he hates wet food. So the vet recommended something that promotes urinary tract health, which this does and he’s being peeing great. So I would recommend.
Danielle J.
Brighton
This is the only cat food my cats eat! I’m not sure what it is they like about it as I am not a cat, all I know it this is the only brand they eat. Plus it’s one of the cheapest.
April B.
I have a 17 year old male cat that absolutely loves this dry food. We use to buy the Deli cat food for years when he was younger but it got to be so darn expensive so we switched over to 9 lives. He loves this food, he has the biggest belly ever! Love him to death though LOL but this food, is one of the cheapest you can buy and we have never had any problems with it. We also had outside cats at one point, we had put this food out and the extremely cheap kind out, they literally left the entire bowl of cheap food and scarfed down the 9 lives.
Jackie M.
My picky cat eaters love this food! i love the swirl pieces that are included. My cat could not wait he helped himself. I would recommend this to others they like this better than other brands. I hope it lasts me awhile because they eat several times a day. The 12 lbs bag was on sale for $8 which is a great deal!
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
My cat loves eating. He runs when it's dinner time and he meows incessantly. However, sometimes he won't finish. I think he doesn't like how crunchy it is but I can tell he likes he taste from how he tried to rip the bag with his teeth. I would probably buy this again if it were on sale.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I've had to get this for the past 3 years now. My cat had a serious medical issue a few years ago and the vet recommended feeding him this for like ever, lol. He seems to love it since we run out of it like crazy. Very affordable and you can find almost anywhere.
Megan D.
Have been giving my 5 cats 9 lives for almost the 3 years they have been alive. They love it, never get tired of it and it never gives them the runs. Once in a while they throw up but they are piggies at eating too. Their coats are shiny and healthy
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have been feeding this food to my cats for almost a decade. I have had 3 boy cats in that time and have had only one incident of urinary crystals in that time. My cats love it and it does the same job as other, more expensive cats foods for just a fraction of the cost.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
This is the only cat food that doesn't give my cat the runs. (TMI? Ha!) It's pretty reasonable when it comes to price. $8.88 for a large bag and it lasts my cat a pretty long time. & of course I'll buy it again... it's the only one she can eat (as of now.)
Marie C.
Goode, VA
I have always given this brand of cat food to all of our cats! I will never buy anything else for my cats. I have never had a cat that didn't like 9 lives. This cat foot will be the only cat food I ever buy.
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Does this product help cats get rid of hair balls?