Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA

I have 4 cats ages 14y, 10y, 10y and 6months, and this is the food they eat every night. They have never gotten tired of it, love the taste and are always very eager for it. In our house we mix our container with the 9 lives Lean and tasty because 2 of the fur babies are overweight; or with the 9 lives indoor complete . And they seem to love the combination and be extremely healthy.
Elmer B.
Elmer B.

My Cats love this cat food...its affordable and healthy for them. They love the flavor of this cat food more than others.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN

This is perfect for aging cats and keeping weight and health under control. I want my big boy to live a long time and the price is right.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY

My cats LOVE this! As soon as they hear the can opening, they both come running into the kitchen! I can barely get the contents into their bowls before they have their little heads in their bowls, waiting for the food to make it to them. I would say my cats are pretty apathetic about most things, but they love this food and do a great job of showing it. I will continue to buy this product for my cats.
Fawn M.
Fawn M.
Warren, PA

I recently tried this for my 9 year old cat and he loved it. I always try to keep him on a particular brand and formula but money had been tight this week and I had to buy what I could afford. This had all the things I was looking for in a cat for so I gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how much he liked it and my other cat liked it enough to steal it. Which worried me a little because she is food sensitive and is on a different formula she throws everything up. She didn't with this as well. So that was a great plus.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH

Literally the ONLY dry food Kimber will eat! She loves it way more than any other brand. And it's affordable which is great for me :)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN

This is the only food that my cats like. I have tried other brands with no success they still want their nine lives. As long as they love it, I love it.