Pets & AnimalsCatCat Food9lives
9 Lives Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food

9 Lives Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food

by 9lives

Give your indoor cat what they need to thrive inside in 9Lives Indoor Complete cat food. Our specially formulated Advanced Nutrient System has essential vitamins and nourishing ingredients to help your indoor cat maintain their ideal weight. It's the great taste they want with the nutrition they need to help provide a long, healthy life.

This item: 9 Lives Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food, 12-Pound

Contains 1 - 12 lb bag; 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult maintenance; Lean protein and B vitamins help maintain healthy weight and metabolism

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9 Lives Indoor Complete Dry Cat Food!
Rita S.
Holly Hill
This is our go to if our regular cat food is out. It is not bad in a pinch as our kitty has digestive problems and is an indoor pet. It is reasonable in price.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
My kitties love this food and it’s affordable. My older cat will get sensitive to some foods but this one is just fine.

Looking for your answer?