BY 9LIVES

9Lives Indoor Complete™ Cat Food.
100% complete and balanced for adult cats.
Morris®.
With the flavors of salmon & chicken.
Advanced nutrient system.
Helps support hairball control.
Natural fiber & garden greens.
Helps support healthy weight & metabolism.
Protein & B vitamins.
Easy litter box clean-up.
Natural fiber & high quality ingredients. see more...

9 Lives Indoor Complete Cat Food Salmon and Chicken Flavors
  • "We switched to 4 Health cat food and I seriously cannot believe the huge difference I saw in the kittens within just a short amount of time." in 1 review
  • "I buy my cat the 10 pound bag and its amazing cheap and also very good I found out by a vet lol sissy cant get enough i prob buy a bag every 3 months with her " in 1 review
Tonia L.
West Union, OH
First of all let me say that I do animal rescue, and know that foods with dye are bad for health. Cats also cannot digest wheat or corn. I never had any issues with 9 Lives until I rescued 3 underage kittens. I started them on the soft food, and slowly introduced this hard food. All of my cats have always eaten it with no problem. Although they're a little overweight. The kittens were having bowel issues, always hungry, very thin. They have been dewormed for all types of worms, vaccinated, and combo tested. We switched to 4 Health cat food and I seriously cannot believe the huge difference I saw in the kittens within just a short amount of time. 4 Health isn't even as expensive as some of the other higher grade cat food. 9 Lives may be cost efficient, but 4 Health is so much more cost efficient when you take in account the health of your cats. You can get a 18 lb bag at Tractor Supply Center for 21.99.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 4 cats ages 14y, 10y, 10y and 6months, and this is the food they eat every night. They have never gotten tired of it, love the taste and are always very eager for it. In our house we mix our container with the 9 lives Lean and tasty because 2 of the fur babies are overweight. And they seem to love the combination and be extremely healthy.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
I have mixed feelings about this brand my cat was not taking well to the purina brand so i tried this one and she was eating a lot more better. a plus is that it's pretty cheap. Something i did notice though is that she is shedding quiet a lot and she has short to median hair. I don't know if it's an after effect of the old brand or the this one. But other then that she does take well o this food and she loves it.
Estrella M.
Von Ormy , TX
It so rare for me to find food that is not only good for my cats but that they enjoy as well and this is the only car food that my 2 cats love. What I like most about this product is that it's so inexpensive and this brand has different kinds of food specifically for different types of cats or to suit the cats needs.
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
I just recently found and purchased this product for our cats...they absolutely love it !!! We haven't seen a furball since we recently started using it. I would recommend this product to any cat lover who's companion who has trouble with furballs after there cat eats a different brand
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What I love about the 9 lives brand is that it is so much cheaper than other promising brands, and it's much better quality. Weird I know! But my cats really love when I buy 9 lives instead of iams or other much expensive brands. So I must say it has a good taste since my pets love it so much!
raquelle c.
It's hard for me to find something my cat loves and continues to look forward to it. She's very fussy and extremely picky so I'm lucky I stumbled on a great price and apparently a great taste :) Yummy food for for Carly the kitty!
Amber S.
I have two indoor cats and they both love this food. It's a huge bag for a small price compared to other brands. They love this brand so much that they turn their noses up to Fancy Feast and Purina brands.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy a huge bag for pretty cheap and my cats love this. Buying the bigger bag helps keep me from having to run back and forth to the store every few days and it saves me money which is great.
anita M.
Stillwater, OK
My cat seemed to like this. Hes an indoor outdoor cat. While on this food he contractes 2 UTI's. The dr. Told me to look for one that it for urinary tract health. So i stayed with this brand but now buy that specific one. My big guy loves it.