9 Lives® Gravy Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack 12-5.5 oz. Cans uploaded by Rebecca L.9 Lives® Gravy Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack 12-5.5 oz. Cans uploaded by Ivy E.9 Lives® Gravy Favorites Cat Food Variety Pack 12-5.5 oz. Cans uploaded by Diana P.

BY 9LIVES

Tender Slices with Real Chicken in Gravy, 4 cans; Tender Slices with Real Veal in Gravy, 4 cans; Tender Slices with Real Beef in Gravy, 4 cans. see more...

Ivy E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Every cat that I have ever had absolutely loves this. We buy it for them as kittens but then even when they grow up they through tantrums if they don't get it first thing in the morning.
Sarah P.
Fort Wainwright, AK
My guy is 11 years old and had a really rough winter. We live in a very very dry cold climate and it tools it's toll on his fur and respiratory system. I noticed he wasn't eating as much of his dry cat food as he normally would so I went and bought this variety pack. I give him his normal amount of dry food and a can of wet food with the gravy every day and he is doing so much better. The oils have returned in his coat and his sinus cavities are not nearly as dry!
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just don't think my cats can digest this brand the way most cats seem to. They never take well to anything I try to feed them when it comes to 9 lives. They really love soft cat food too but this is always a hit or miss and more often miss than hit. I like how cheap it is however.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Usually we buy the pack that comes with 4 cans but lately we have been buying the bigger pack as we have more cats. Compare to my cats this one is the one they like and on the plus side it is a good price for them. I would definitely keep paying for this brand.
Cornell Angie H.
Midland, TX
I have a very particular cat I've bought high priced cans for my cat but he hates it. This cat food is so good to him he runs out of it pretty promptly. The great thing about this product is that a box of 12 cans only cost four dollars. so if you're looking for something inexpensive and loving by cats I definitely recommend you buying this for yours.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken, NJ
Best one I can find so far! Lasts very long & they have a choice of different flavors it's not the same one everyday! Reasonable price, but only negative part is it makes my cats throw up all the time after eating!
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls love these 9 lives brands of wet food they love chicken and turkey foods only and this is the one they cry over. At Walmart great price for 24 pack. I have to buy two packs a month for my two girls.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
My cat has never had a problem with food but this brand of soft food makes him throw up. It doesn't make him sick, his body just can't handle it. I would be careful if you have a cat with a sensitive stomach
Porsha J.
Lauderhill, FL
My cats love the flavors of this food. Really great they finish it all within minutes of me opening the can! I also like that the smell isn't really too vile if it is spilled.
Gabrielle C.
My cat loves this food. His favorite thing is the gravy. When that is gone he will move on to eating the rest of it. Its cheap and worth it to make my kitty happy.