BY 9LIVES

Morris 9Lives Daily Essentials Cat Food With The Flavors Of Salmon, Chicken & Beef.
100% complete & balanced.
Advanced nutrient system.
Healthy skin & coat, Omega 3 fatty acids.
Strong muscle growth, high quality protein.
Healthy heart & clear vision, Taurine. see more...

• how much protein has this cat food? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shane A.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I use this food for my cats regularly because the price is great. Though, it is very high calorie and the vet has scolded me for feeding it to him. My cats really d enjoy it, but it's certainly not what's best for them.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
San Leandro, CA
My cat seems to really love the taste of this cat food , after she is done eating she keeps roaming round the house for the bag of food and I have to hide it LOL! I even catch her inside the bag some times overall I really like this cat food.
Kat H.
Kat H.
I have fed my cats 9 lives for a very long time. Have always been pleased with the quality and the animals always eat it well!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
I can't feed my cats this because it comes back up and having light carpeting doesn't fair well with it at all. I have friends who use this and swear by it though.
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao
The 9 lives daily essentials salon chicken and beef cat food is one of my cats favorite food. I give her dry food and this products provides her with the balance tuition that a a house cat need plus it doesn't have a strong odder and it help control hair balls.
Lais M.
Lais M.
Meu gato absolutamente ama isso, ele comeu tão rápido. Eu amo o fato de que você pode realmente ler os ingredientes e não há qualquer "subprodutos" nele.  Como você sabe qual é o subproduto?  Eu não tenho certeza que eu não sei o que é, definitivamente não quero dar meu animal de estimação.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Florida
how much protein has this cat food?