9 Lives 9Lives Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner 22 oz

by 9lives

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! 9lives cat food chicken & tuna dinner 22 oz

Is this product very good for my cat fifi?
My cat never had sheba do any one no if it's good to the cats!
Start your review of 9 Lives 9Lives Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner 22 oz!
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Dollar General
My cats love pate wet cat food. I always add some water to it because my cats are not crazy about drinking water. Price is very reasonable. My cats are satisfied so I’m satisfied. I would recommend this wet cat food for others to buy for their cat/cats.
Louisville KY
My cats just love this food and brand. I use dry cat food in 9Lives and their wet cat food. It’s doesn’t mess with my cats digestive system and it helps their coats stay nice and shiny & healthy. Doesn’t build tarter up on my animals teeth. They just love their food and wouldn’t eat any other brand.
Tutor Key, KY
9 Lives 9Lives Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner 22 oz uploaded by Dinah P.
My 2 cats prefer wet cat food over the dry. They seem to like pate the best. I will include a pic of one of them after they are full from eating their dinner!!lol The price is reasonable. I would recommend this brand to buy.
Apple Valley, MN
It's OK if you just need to buy something NOW and can't find the brand you usually get, but I will not be buying this again. I would always feel guilty feeding my cats this, you can clearly distinguish chunks of vegetables or tuna scales while serving it.
fontana
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this food. Every time I run out of this food for them and start to give them dry food they look at my like what is you doing. They start looking in the pantry for there food and meow at me until I feed them.
Ayer
I had to give this particular can of meaty pate a five star review not because of my own feelings towards the product but my cats feelings towards the product. You see, since my cat had her very first taste of this stuff she now literally feens for it! She acts as if cans of white flaked tuna are beneath her (human food ha!) And now will starve herself eating the bare minimum to survive until her next can of pate. Please don't get confused, she is very well taken care of, has ample room to play inside/outside, and endless supply of fresh water, endless supply of Kitty nutritious dry food and three children that decorate the floor with food at meal Time, it's not good enough for her. She waits for her 9 lives pate, crying at the cupboard, pacing, waiting for her daily can.
Dixon springs , TN
My husband purchased this 9 lives cat food chicken and tuna dinner for my cat yesterday and I must say he loves it. The can is nicely decorated , has all the information labeled neatly. It doesn't smell completely horrible , However my con is that water sufficent and meat by-product are the first ingredients so I know this not for a healthy diet.
Timonium, MD
I will NEVER buy this for my cat again. They were cheaper but I guess that wasn't a good thing. They smell god awful, not that any cat food smells good but this is really and bad and there is what appears to be small bone fragments in it.
Spurlock
After using this product i can honestly say I'll never stop buying 9 lives i have4 cat's and they rang from kitten to 12yr and the6 all love this brand they have a wide selection that they enjoy. I've never seen them more happy.
Lexington, KY
I recently bought this brand of cat food because my older cat was used to getting the wet foot everyday. Then I got a kitten and it got expensive for the both of them. My adult cat and kitten both love this brand!! I highly recommend it to people. My older cat is even a picky eater when it comes to can food!