BeautyNailNail Careimethod
9 Boxes Chrome Nail Powder - Super Chrome Powder Rainbow Pack, Premium Salon Grade Unicorn Pearl Powder & Metallic Nail Pigment for Mirror Nails, 004oz/ 1g Per Box

by imethod

The iMethod Chrome Effect Unicorn Powder Set features 9 different fine micro pigments that can be used to create the most magical nails!Each iMethod Chrome Effects Powder is unique and versatile. Results on pastel and dark color base are designed to show how a shade will vary from the lightest to darkest ends of the spectrum.TIPS:1.Apply over white or pastel color base gel polish, for a pearly shimmer look.2.Apply over a black or dark color base gel polish, for a colored metallic look.3.Used over NO-WIPE gel top coat and sealed with gel top coat.Set includes 9 Jars and each Jar contains 1g of powders.: 1* Unicorn Powder Ruby1* Unicorn Powder Magenta1* Unicorn Powder Amethyst1* Unicorn Powder Sapphire1* Unicorn Powder Emerald1* Unicorn Powder Cadet Grey1* Unicorn Powder Blue Green1* Chrome Powder Silver1* Chrome Powder GoldAll iMethod Nail Art products are Cruelty-FREE, 100%Vegan, Biodegradable &Recyclable.Respectfully,iMethod Beauty Team

SUPER CHROME PACK - The iMethod Chrome Effect Unicorn Powder Set features 9 different fine micro pigments that can be used to create the most magical nails!; UNIQUE AND VERSATTILE - This versatile set can be apply over black and white base. Results on pastel and dark color base are designed to show how a shade will vary from the lightest to darkest ends of the spectrum.; FINE AND SMOOTH - Super fine and very easy to burnish on a NO-WIPE top coat.; EASY TO DIY - The pack comes with a STEP BY STEP instruction plus an e-book edition. Even if you DIY powder manicures for the first time, it is quite easy to do it yourself at home.; 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We offer a worry-free LIFETIME warranty and friendly customer service. You will be able to use the nail powder several times to determine if they are right for you. If you are not completely happy with the product, you can either receive a full refund or a replacement product easily. Use our nail powder to create the hottest nail trend of the season!

Has anyone ever tried to use this at home? If so how did your nails turn out? Pictures please!
Do you need additional things to apply these, like glue?
Start your review of 9 Boxes Chrome Nail Powder - Super Chrome Powder Rainbow Pack, Premium Salon Grade Unicorn Pearl Powder & Metallic Nail Pigment for Mirror Nails, 0.04oz/ 1g Per Box!
Alejandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this free from Imethod to review and give my honest opinion. I love them! Is beautiful and very easy to do. I add it to my gel nails and they last a very long time. I do recommend a gel tip coat.
member-d12881
Really Loveeee this colour , it's looks is awesome , I can express result is looking so beautiful 🤩 My sister is Also like this colour and nail paint 🤩