BY ACCUMULAIR #18 in Air Purifiers

Buy on Walmart
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
Very affective product. I was not sure I would like this brand as I had never used it before but it was great ! Glad I found this on influenster
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
The price is high, bit the product is good. Try to get on sale. I have never seen a coupon for this, so no luck there. Mom recommended
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
Good filter works good we change ours every 30 days... more expensive than other filters but it is thicker and made better
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Hace su trabajo perfecrto tengo varias de estas y me gustan muchisimo me parecen genialles las recomiendo
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Love this product. Its easy to use and works without a hassle. Works wonders. Very affordable.
Samantha M.
Makes kslwmspe kale own kslwmspe kale doe kale sow kaon doe kwonfka kslwmspe kslwmspe kalsbsos
Laura V.
Wasco, CA
Gotta keep this environment healthy and do as much as possible to save energy and keep clean
Monica C.
Great product, we need to keep our health and environment clean from all the bad pollution
Krysten H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Very good and works well to clean your house looking nice. I would definitely recommend.
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
My mom always buy this and she has kept buying this for over 2 years.
They work good