BY 8TH CONTINENT #35 in Nut & Alternative Milks

8th Continent?? soymilk.
Vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Excellent source of calcium.
Made from U.S. grown soybeans.
Lactose and gluten free.
Half gallon (1.89 L). see more...

Rhiannon G.
I do not need to drink soy milk, but I decided to give it a try after a friend suggested to try it. I was not a fan until I had this brand and this flavor. I used to buy it all the time but now am finding it hard to find them in our local stores. I highly recommend it though, it is tasty!
Erika A.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love this soy milk , it has a great taste and it is healthy and the best that u can find it in stores at a great price and if you go to the website on this milk and write a review u can get coupons what more could I ask for
Brittney A.
Robstown, TX
When my daughter was old enough to drink regular milk her tummy couldn't handle it so we got introduced to this soy milk and it worked out so well for my daughter she loved it and so does my whole family i would definitely recommend this milk
Dara R.
Out of all the soy milk brands this one by far is the best. Been drinking it since I was a child but now since I've moved its almost impossible to find.
Ashley L.
I use this in my smoothies and when I eat cereal it taste really good and another plus is that all my kids also love to drink it.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I prefer the taste of soy milk over regular milk because it has a smother taste and not that weird aftertaste
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
This is a great alternative to a regular milk. Use this is my coffee and tea drinks
hailey j.
I love this product! It tastes so good because it does have the flavor of vanilla which I love, I've told a couple people about this product and they have it a try and they also enjoyed the flavor but they also like how it's a great value for this product !
Ingrid P.
love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.