BY 8TH CONTINENT

8th Continent Soymilk Original.
A good source of protein.
Lactose and gluten free. see more...

Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
My daughter loves it! My daughter is allergic to protein in milk and this is what we give her instead. She always asks for it and I will also use it in my cereal and it is great. It tastes just like the wawa vanilla milk. My fiancé is also a big fan because he is on a diet and it has alot less calories than regular milk does.
member-0b14a
This soy milk is not good as a cooking substitute AT ALL. It is loaded with sugar (second ingredient) and therefore, it's got a super sweet taste. It works for smoothies (no need to add additional sweeteners). Hate it with cereal because between the sugar in cereal and this it's just sugar overload.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
8th Continent is Cheaper than Silk, but sacrifices on taste. Good for cooking milk substitute, but not my cuppa tea for drinking, or cereal. I always get Vanilla, so maybe chocolate or another flavor might turn out better. Pretty easy product to find though.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been drinking soy milk for years (typically light, unflavored soy milk). I switched to 8th Continent Soy Milk because it only has 2.5g Fat/serving, which is about 5g less than the lighter one I had been buying. Same amount of protein too. It's a good choice!
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
I've never liked cow's milk ("real milk" as my husband calls it)! But 8th continent soy milk is delicious. I use it on cereal, in smoothies, and even for baking! No funky aftertaste and the vanilla kind even adds a little something extra.
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I had to start drinking 8th Continent Soy milk while I was pregnant because I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. I love the taste!
Adrienne J.
North Augusta, SC
I like this brand, but it can be a bit pricey. I'd really rather have Silk, anyways. That being said, it's still a pretty good soymilk.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Perfect milk substitute, I stopped drinking cows milk many, many years ago and this milk is one of my go-to's and it taste great!
Leigh P.
I started giving up cow's milk and tried the soymilk. So far this product has a good taste though I still prefer Silk over this.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
I've tried this brand if soymilk a few times and just hate the taste. i usually pick silk over this at the regular grocery store.