BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

8In1: Wild Harvest Super Premium Rabbit Blend Pet Food, 4 Lb: Mix of fruits, vegetables, seeds, grains With timothy hay for added fiber Vitamin and mineral enriched see more...

Monica N.
Parma, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this at Wal-Mart and I think my bunnies enjoy it. I mix it in with plain pellets to give their meals a little pizzazz. I rate it 4 stars out of 5 because corn and some of the fillers don't belong in bunny food. This food contains lots of dried fruits and vegetables as well as multiple types of grain. My grown rabbits are on the small side and eat 1/4 Cup to 3/4 Cup of this mixed with plain pellets. Also, you must provide fresh water, fresh dried grass or hay and a clean bowl every day.
Lily R.
Geneva, IL
This works perfectly ! I love how birds can enjoy eating healthy food in my garden! I love watching them because they're extremely beautiful and I see different species not just one !
Sabrina T.
Sacramento ca
I get this as a treat for my baby bunny's. they love it snack on it!! and also to make a mess with this! they are happy little buns!
Danielle S.
Canisteo, NY
My rabbit adores this food! He refuses to eat anything other than this. It's full of nutrients and seems to keep him healthy
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My coworker used this brand for her bunnies and she only uses this kind. She recommends to anyone her bunnies love it