8In1 Pet Products Perfect Coat Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 32 Ounce Bottle, Fresh Scent

BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

Buy on Walmart
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert
Amazing product, used it on my 4 dogs without a problem. Great product. Recommend it
Maria C.
Taft, CA
Didnt have high expectations for this at first but after trying it i saw how good it was. It has a nice scent to it as well and my dog loves the feeling of it :)
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
We used this on our dog and I loved it. I'm the kind of person to where if I see suds then i know it's working. This product is definitely great!
Ceejay C.
Clearwater, FL
I love this shampoo. I wash my dog with this after the dog park. Great scent! Nice lather.
Jock G.
It isn't an anti flea and tick medication. Im a vet who had experience for over a decade. There are appropriate and effective flea and tick medications. This is absolutely not.
Samantha S.
My life is now complete, after trying so many different shampoos, I finally came across this. And now I can, cuddle with my puppy after giving him his bath. I can let my dog on my bed, not having to worry about it smelling like dog after. I'm super grateful to have come across this & I recommend to all, pick this up !!!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What is the best inexpensive dog shampoo for flees?
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Does this get out all the fleas in one bath ??
Lexi J.
How sensitive is this product?
Jael V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Will this help my dog with Mange? Or allergies?
Tierra S.
My dog is sensitive to most flea and tick shampoos, it dries out his skin so we usually use a soap that has a soothing lotion in it for his skin, do you think this shampoo will irritate him?