8In1 Pet Products 8in1 D.D.S. Dental Canine Toothpaste, Fresh Flavor, 3.25-Ounce

BY 8IN1 PET PRODUCTS

EIL1008: Features: -Fresh flavor-D.D.S. premium-quality oral care line offers a variety of products-Help keep dog's teeth clean and breath smelling fresh-Tasty, pet-loved D.D.S. formulas encourage easy to administer oral cleaning routine-Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums-Tasty formula dogs love. see more...

Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
One of our dogs has HORRIBLE breath. I have used many and I mea many products that did not do the job. This brand has not only diminished the tarter build up but his breath is so much better!! Plus he doesn't mind having his teeth brushed with it cause he likes the taste
Lana M.
Lana M.
I have four dogs and they tend to like me to brush my babies teeth! They like the taste and they also get a treat of ear rubs, praise for being good so I can brush their teeth!! I love my furbabies!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
This helped with all my dogs teeth I am glad I purchased it and will be only purchasing this brand ever
PerlayAbraham N.
PerlayAbraham N.
Mission, TX
i love this toothpaste for my dog its perfect to make their teeth whiter and their breath smells good
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert
This helps so much with my little monster's bad breath! And he likes the flavor!
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
Where can I purchase this?