8Greens 8Greens Gummies Dietary Supplement 60 Gummies

by 8greens

Beauty Benefit: Glowing Skin A delicious, vegan tablet contains eight real greens and only 10 calories to support healthy aging, better circulation, and antioxidants for glowing skin. What it tastes like: Lemon-LimeHow to use: Drop one tablet in eight ounces of water or liquid of your choice, let it dissolve, and then drink. Dosage: Maximum three tablets per day for adults 18 and over and one tablet per day for children ages four to 18.What Else You Need to Know: Consuming real greens regularly has countless health and beauty benefits, especially for the appearance of healthy and glowing skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 8Greens 8Greens Gummies Dietary Supplement 60 Gummies!
Julie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sure these work if you can stand to put them in your mouth. These gummies taste like something a sea monster would regurgitate. J feel like the flavor that most comes through is the blue green algae. Possibly the Spirulina. The dose is 2 of these giant monstrosities that you cant swallow so have to chew and that is the very last thing you will want to do. I tried doing the better ingredient gummies and honestly I'd rather stick to the overly synthentised brands because well eating them doesnt make me nauseous. If you dont have working taste buds then I highly reccomend these because I do believe they're good for you but they remind me of those nutrition sludge bars they feed the poor in apocalypse movies like snow piercer.
Juliana  C.
Naples, FL
Me encanta estas gomitas me ayudaron a combatir un acné que tenía muy severo en realidad que si funcionan
Alaina B.
Hanford, CA
I love these! They taste delicious and help me get the greens I know my normal diet is lacking. the flavor is perfect, not too sour or ‘grass like’! I 100% recommend.
Kiela D.
Pawtucket , RI
Absolutely love these!! They taste great. Easy to take and travel with. Love how you can supplement what’s missing in you’re daily intake of greens with this product. Totally recommend to anyone!! Kids love them too!!
Gabriella  D.
Waterbury, CT
8Greens 8Greens Gummies Dietary Supplement 60 Gummies uploaded by Gabriella  D.
I bought this product but it tastes horrible, has anyone used it? worth taking? does anyone use for a long time? felt any difference, I hope to have a good result
Carina M.
Portland, OR
I’m a fan of 8G’s gummies and fizzy tablets. Both give me more energy, but the gummies are easier to get down and I personally don’t mind the taste, essentially a not very sweet sour apple. I’m on my second container and take two daily!
Karla G.
Milford, PA
I would give this five stars because it such an amazing product. However, I do not like that it’s made with gelatin. Using animal products is disgusting to me. I wrote the company and they let me know that they’re coming out a new version with no animal products in it. I can’t wait for those.

Looking for your answer?