suggested searches

10%

2 star

20%

1 star

I don't know what others are talking about, these gummies are quite possibly the absolute tastiest I've ever had. Strawberry flavoured tiny little snacks. A bit pricey but eh, I'm already broke so might as well just go with it 😉
I tried these in the peach flavor & think they’re very good, much better than I expected they’d be. They recommend taking 2-4 a day, key nutrients include: Vitamins C, B12 & Folate and as the name suggests, these gummies are made from 8 different greens- Wheat Grass, Blue Green Algae, Aloe Vera, Kale, Spinach, Spirulina, Chlorella and Barley Grass in addition to a proprietary blend of greens. They offer a significant percentage of daily recommended values too considering that they are tiny little gummies that taste closer to candy than they do vitamins. Prior to this, I had tried their effervescent tabs (drink supplement) & liked those as well but these are a super easy to take as they taste good and so easy to remember to take as well. They are around $18.00 which I find to be pretty fair in comparison with peer products- there are 50 in a tub which is kind of random considering that they recommend 4 a day which would only give you 12.5 day supply- which is on the pricey side; I’ve been taking 2 a day and $18.00 for a 25 day supply is what I am basing my price comparison/review on. The only thing is that I don’t get the slightest hint of a peach taste which is funny; I’m curious to try some of the other flavors and see if those are more representative of flavor. This longtime vegetarian who has tried so many (many many many…) similar types of products over 30+ years approves!
I take the skin version of this stuff and I LOVE it! I’ve had a bunch of scarring on my face recently from a severe allergic reaction and this stuff has really helped with my healing! It is a bit pricey, but I feel it’s worth it!