suggested searches

12%

2 star

12%

1 star

I did not find this very convenient due to the tablets being so large I couldn’t add to my disposable water bottle. The taste was tolerable and I didn’t feel any type of boost in energy.
So my aunt got me a box of these for my birthday last year & I love them!!! Super easy to use just throw it in your water and let dissolve. I drink one every morning on an empty stomach before work & it honestly gives me the same amount of energy I would have drinking a Starbucks coffee every morning but it’s way healthier and doesn’t taste bad at all!! My aunt replaces some of her meals with these tablets and swears by them but I just take them to stay healthy :) definitely would recommend.
A great go to hydration. 1 tablet & 2TBS of chia seeds in at least 8 oz of water. Dissolve and shake. Delish. Great flavor and no sugar!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this a tablet or tea? Can anybody use it ? Where can I buy it ? What are the cons and pros on it?
0 answers