8.8A19/WiFi Color+TunableWhite 4/1FB

Create the perfect ambiance in your home with smart Wi-Fi LED lighting. This bulb gives millions of colors and shades of white light. Choose a pre-set scene via app or voice. Make your room glow in your favorite color. Works with WiZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 8.8A19/WiFi Color+TunableWhite 4/1FB!
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
been using it for about 6-7 months now. Still works really well. I love the different light options that are available on the app. However, sometimes there are delay. I don’t know if that’s from the light/ my google home. Overall, really recommended. I am always lazy to turn off the light after I lay on my bed. Now I can turn it off without walking to the switch. (either with the app/google) Quite expensive for a light. But it is a smart light after all. Really worth the price!
Katelin W.
Ascutney, VT
8.8A19/WiFi Color+TunableWhite 4/1FB uploaded by Katelin W.
When I say I love these lights I truly mean it! I just got these as a Christmas gift and I couldn’t be happier. It is a very easy set up and you can control them right from your phone! There are several settings on the lights and you can even customize colors, use several colors and change the speed of which they change! I highly recommend if you are looking for an easy household upgrade.
Daniela S.
Nieder-Olm, RP
8.8A19/WiFi Color+TunableWhite 4/1FB uploaded by Daniela S.
Ich durfte die WiZ Connected Lampen testen . Man kann die Lampen auch mit Googel Assistant und Amazon Alexa steuern . Man lädt sich die App WiZ Connected. Die Birnen eindrehen und dann verbindet man sie über W-LAN . Die App hat viele verschiedene Beleuchtungsvarianten . Wie Szenen , Rhytmen und Lichtmodi . Zusätzlich kann man sich über den Energieverbrauch informieren . Sie hat ein Farbspektrum von 16 Millionen Farben . Da kann man auch zwischen Warm und Kaltweißen Farben wählen . Somit hat man das perfekte Licht das man gerade braucht . Wir sind sehr zufrieden und werden es in alle Räume erweitern . [product:88a19/wifi-color-tunablewhite-4/1fb]
Scott S.
Blaine, WA
8.8A19/WiFi Color+TunableWhite 4/1FB uploaded by Scott S.
If you are looking for an inexpensive smart bulb these are a great option. The colors aren’t as vivid as Lifx or Hue but you can control them with voice command via Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant. I’ve set up a timer so lights turn on at 10% brightness which is great for my morning coffee.

Looking for your answer?